Man City rocked by Balotelli blow

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 2K
you can thing whatever you want, but fergie is Role Model for every player. I would rather have him as a mentor than Mr.Mancini. Mancini,aint role model. He kicked a football player *******. I have every right to call him ****. He won 3 titles with Inter. He had no competiton, Juve ant serie b , milan ****** by their football a. lazio aint in top since 1995 and roma is just average team. Maybe the only manager that I dont respect as a manager and a human.

they are still a fights, right ? so were rooney and ronaldo, but SAF sorted them. And yes, I must admit, you are challanging title now
sry for bad eng... now, good night
Youre a ******. Guess roy keane is a pathetic human being for ruining alfie inge haaland then. you wouldnt admit that though would you.

Can see this thread getting closed soon...

Anyway, I would hardly say "rocked".

Ahh well, at least he will be comforted at night with his daily new gf, his crazy hats and his £25k a day wage.

The training ground bust ups only ever come to light because we are the only Club in the league with an open door policey in terms of the media filming/photographing our training sessions. I bet it happens up and down the country at every club all the time.

Yeah, because it's normal to just have a scrap in the middle of a training session.

Yeah, because it's normal to just have a scrap in the middle of a training session.

Do you even dare guess how many fights there will have been at Liverpools training sessions over the past 12 months? XD

Like i said the fights amongst the Ctiy players make the news because we have an open door policey on our training sessions. These things happen at every club just behind closed doors.

P.S. off topic i know but what are those two new young signings like that Dalgliesh has just made. I'd never heard of them before but they're apparently pretty good. A Japanese winger and an Italian Centre Back... Welcome to Anfield Nikamotor and Robatelli :PXDXDXD

Youre a ******. Guess roy keane is a pathetic human being for ruining alfie inge haaland then. you wouldnt admit that though would you.

FFS get your facts right, Haaland retired coz of injury to the other Knee.

Yeah, liverpool players dont fight....and you can see the result on the pitch :D
Stop suggesting that everything city does is wrong. Im tired of city being the club that everyone spits on.

Last edited:
Do Man City fans not worry about harmony at the club? Yeah, the club has a lot of top quality players, but some of them appear pretty volatile to me. Last sort of thing that's needed is clash of egos or press reports of confrontations

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Just hearing he could be out for up to 2 months now. Any truth in this?

He is not pathetic, just *****, like you.

The training ground bust ups only ever come to light because we are the only Club in the league with an open door policey in terms of the media filming/photographing our training sessions. I bet it happens up and down the country at every club all the time.

On MOTD2 a couple of weeks ago Lee Dixon said he lost count how many times he had to seperate Vieira and Adams. It shows passion and within 10 minuites it's forgotten about.

Anybody elses catch a word of that?... i got "You" and "Good night" XD

Misli sta god hoces, SAF je uzor svim igracima. Mancini nije, covjek je udario fudbalera, i on da bude menadzer! Te 3 titule sto je osvojio sa Interom, osvojio je jer nije bilo konkurencije. Juvetus u drugog ligi, Milanu oduzeti bodovi, Lazio nije u vrhu od '95 godine, a Roma je samo prosjecan tim.
I hope you understand now. If not, well, who cares. Im out.

Just wondering something. I don't know much about Manchester City.. But don't they play with one striker - Tevez? Is Mancini going to change his tactics? I'm not sure Tevez would like playing on the flank..

Stay on topic, this isn't about Keane, Haaland or Mancini being '****'.

Its normal to have fights at trainings,

me and my best friend always have them cos 'I tackle him too hard'

but our coach says -'Train as you would play in a real match..' so I do

Good, glad scum like that has been sidelined and might do man ****** some favours

At his best, Balotelli has it all. His finish against Villa was supreme: Friedel, good keeper that he is, had narrowed down the gap well but Balotelli was confident and talented enough to just coolly lift it in. Equally though, his attitude will need to be curbed if he is to be a good player.

Dunno why you bumped this lol but yeh that was an amazing finish.

Fiery temperament can help a player with his confidence and ability however there's a limit. I don't mind the whole idea of fire to a footballer's game however this player needs to realise he's supposed to be a role model. Mario came to England and is away from racist abuse and backwards football and has the chance to prove himself. He should shut up and knuckle down.

Back