Reaction score
Man City is a team i always have to try because of all the money. I just wondering how other people are doing with Man City and who they have signed. I am on my third season and just coasting through(just beat Chelsea 5-1 and Stanford Bridge).My big signings by season have been:
First Season:
Philip Lahm-25
Eden Hazard-13.75 (Million UK Pounds for all signings)
Lorenzo De Silvestri-12
Lucas(Moura)-6.75
Phil Jones-15.25
Hulk-21
Second Season:
Wesley Sneijder-64Rene Adler-25.5
Aguero- 38
KaKa-7.25
Douglas Costa-9.25
Iker Munian-20
Third Season:
Bruno Alves-14.5
Yaya Sanogo-11.5
Cristiano Ronaldo-118|)

Think mine went something like-
1st
Eden Hazard-17.5
Javier Pastore-30
Lahm-22
Contraeo (sp?)-12

2nd
Navas- 30
Ganso-30
Sakho-14
Phil Jones- 12.5

Then I gave up through boredom.

i hate Manchester ****** irl and ingame too.ill never start a save with them.

I quite like City tbh, and if your club had the money they did you wouldnt be moaning haha!

For me it gets too easy tho, even first season buy people like sneijder or hazard or aguero, then buy the good defenders Etc, makes winning the league a formality

I'm not a fan of huge transfer budgets, in my Spurs save I've had 140m to spend for the last 3 seasons but no one to buy :\

How Did You Get That Much For Spurs, My Chairmand Doesn't Give Me Anything. I Like City Because There Team Isn't That Great IMO SO You Can Improve. I Always Sign Young Players Won't Buy Big Names.

How do you guys keep all these players and still have the 8 home grown players in your squad of 25? I never did a save with City because I hate them simply because of the way transfers have gotten out of hand since they started spending.

city have quite a lot of english players, the one thats a struggle is the european, four trained by city for 3 years b4 21.

Kaka? Really?
He turns out rubbish, I'm in 2016, his contract is expiring and is transfer listed. He's 3 stars and wants 90k a week for being a rotation player.

Haha, good one kaka, good one.

i like Serogo Auguero, but not City. **** team wiht money ****.

i mean in my arsenal save, city has 5 of my players in thier XI. like wtf. they buy a player, adn turns in to ROLF, and then start poking my team for their replacement.
i recenlty sold my 'rooney and sir bobby charton' product striker to sunderland for 17.5m (but he is really worth 32m), and i know this regen well. i made him the world class striker, and he has been scoreing goals too at Sunderland and a good international record, 36 and 34 apps. im monitering him to see if a team, most likely man city bid for him. i dont want him at man city what so ever. !!!!!

**** man city !!!!!!!