Man City sign Balotelli

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
: Manchester City have completed the signing of Inter Milan starlet Mario Balotelli on a five-year contract. More on this breaking news story as and when it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
good buy, but i think he is going to need some time to get use to the epl

Aw,****.

Wish he would of gone somewhere else :S

EDIT-

It says he flew in for a medical here.

Last edited:
Its just come up on the yellow banner for breaking news on BBC aswell. Excellent signing imo, hes one of the brightest prospects around

good signing will be interesting to see him, wonder if he'll play this weekend

if we have the same arguments on this thread as we had on the milner one, i wont hesitate to close the thread. consider this your only warning

good signing will be interesting to see him, wonder if he'll play this weekend

if we have the same arguments on this thread as we had on the milner one, i wont hesitate to close the thread. consider this your only warning

Man City are gay.

Only joking.

Anyway, good signing if he doesn't act like a spoilt child.

Last edited:
Judging by what happened with him and Mourinho at Inter it will be interesting to see how he adapts. Personally I dont think its that good and a signing and Man City have spent too much on him but I could be proved wrong.

Can't wait to see how he does in Prem

I saw it on SS Transfer Clockwatch

Last edited:
Acts like a brat most of the time and has had his off field antics so Mancini might need to be a bit more firm with him

title contenders this season class tea imagine tevez silva balotelli runnin at you

Obviously a talented player but needs the man-management skills of someone like SAF or Wenger to keep his attitude in check.

Give us some freaking money and stop buying players. QQ

Could prove a good signing, only if he can sort out his temper.

Man City will need to do well in all fronts this year, to keep the players happy.

Bellamy to Fulham no doubt.

Rather have Bellamy! :'(

Balotelli looks good though. Attitude is ****, but hopefully his Mancini can get the best out of him.

Watched quite a bit of Italian football last season and wasn't blown away by him to be honest. Good luck nonetheless

I have the feeling he'll flop.
Alot of money.. not to Man City but for him to carry on his shoulders especially at the age of 19.
Also Man City won't dance around him like Inter did, if he's **** and sold it's no problem to there money men.
Never the less, look forward to seeing how he does.

Link to story.

Believed to be 22.5m. A little pricey, looking forward to seeing him though.

I just hate the whole thing going on at Man City. It's not them spending money, that's to be expected. But clearly, Mancini hasn't identified who he's replacing. He's bought a few players who you'll imagine will start. Unfortunately, this has left many players upset because they have no idea if they're going to make it or not. I don't think he should be treating his own players this way.

Back