Man City sign Balotelli

In the words of meatloaf " wasted youth "
yet another young and talanted player set to get splinters in his **** on the bench at shity what a waste should of stayed at inter.

Jesus on a trampoline! Their money is endless.. If they don't win the league I'll die of lulz XD

He's scored something like 30 goals in 80 App's for inter , considering some if not most were from the bench , and he's 19 that's not bad if you think about it . Look forward to seeing him although im more excited about Hernandez.

it shows how much of a spoil little brat he is when he supposedly demanded £180k a week to join.... :/

He'll disrupt the dressing room atmosphere
I Disagree, Mancini did fine with him at Inter and he turned Bellamy into someone who has not done anything bad. He seems to be very good at getting the best out of people

We all know his shirt sales will make up the difference if Man City have to sell him a year or two from now.

I'd like to see him succeed just because of his potential, can never see enough good players.

In collegiate american football, many colleges recruit questionable 17 year old kids, some with criminal records or gang activity backgrounds. Some of the time, despite their reputation of being bad for the locker room, they turn out to be great responsible players.

yer he is a great talent but something bothers me about him, if mourinho arguably the best manager in the world cant handle him then knowone can in my eyes.

obviously he came only because for money, what normal player would moved from Inter - winners of tripple crown, to Man City.. same case like Robinho I think

I Disagree, Mancini did fine with him at Inter and he turned Bellamy into someone who has not done anything bad. He seems to be very good at getting the best out of people
Coming from your wonderfully biased opinion :D, just joking. No offence, but Mancini hasn't really got the best out of his great squad last season, although he did better than Hughes. They really should of beat Tottenham, in the match and to 4th place.

yer he is a great talent but something bothers me about him, if mourinho arguably the best manager in the world cant handle him then knowone can in my eyes.
Mourinho, the best manager in the World? I really doubt it, he isn't that good. He relies on money, whereas Hodgson, Hiddink, etc have guided small teams towards great things (Hodgson with Fulham, Hiddink with Australia, Russia and South Korea). However, I think Mancini knows him well enough to handle him, I have full confidence in Mancini to keep him on his toes, make him perform well and also stop him being a negative influence.

obviously he came only because for money, what normal player would moved from Inter - winners of tripple crown, to Man City.. same case like Robinho I think
Maybe he wanted game time? Maybe his wife/girlfriend wanted something new? Maybe he was unsettled? Maybe he thought City were on the up whereas Inter weren't going to improve much more. He didn't play that much under Mourinho, with Pandev, Milito and Eto'o his preferred trio. Some people are jealous of City's money ^^).

Coming from your wonderfully biased opinion :D, just joking. No offence, but Mancini hasn't really got the best out of his great squad last season, although he did better than Hughes. They really should of beat Tottenham, in the match and to 4th place.

Mourinho, the best manager in the World? I really doubt it, he isn't that good. He relies on money, whereas Hodgson, Hiddink, etc have guided small teams towards great things (Hodgson with Fulham, Hiddink with Australia, Russia and South Korea). However, I think Mancini knows him well enough to handle him, I have full confidence in Mancini to keep him on his toes, make him perform well and also stop him being a negative influence.

Maybe he wanted game time? Maybe his wife/girlfriend wanted something new? Maybe he was unsettled? Maybe he thought City were on the up whereas Inter weren't going to improve much more. He didn't play that much under Mourinho, with Pandev, Milito and Eto'o his preferred trio. Some people are jealous of City's money ^^).

Porto-Money i think not!!! he sounds like an awfull man and another big ego we shall see.

Lol, people hear a few stories about his temperament and think he's going to actively seek trouble. I'm sure the players will be fine with him. I can see him being more problematic with the off-the-pitch staff, how ever I doubt he will be overly troublesome.

I think he might flop though. Time will tell.

Porto-Money i think not!!! he sounds like an awfull man and another big ego we shall see.
Chelsea/Inter/Real Madrid = Money. Alright, he didn't have much money at Porto, but he prefers teams with money, rather than the team of his heart. That sounds to emotional and romantic ;).

****, Mourinho is by far the best manager in the world. He does well wherever he goes, he won the treble with Inter Milan. Won the champions league with Porto and dominated English football for 2 seasons.

Chelsea/Inter/Real Madrid = Money. Alright, he didn't have much money at Porto, but he prefers teams with money, rather than the team of his heart. That sounds to emotional and romantic ;).

some managers are good with money and some arn't i.e mark hughes.

He has had money recently, because he is the best [Him and Fergie right up there imo]. He proved he can do it at Porto, with limited funds, which has given him the chance to play around a little.

Balo does seem like a diva, but hopefully he sorts it out, with experience and time.

****, Mourinho is by far the best manager in the world. He does well wherever he goes, he won the treble with Inter Milan. Won the champions league with Porto and dominated English football for 2 seasons.
By far? I don't think so. Ferguson? Benitez? Hiddink? Hodgson? I may be biased here, but surely Sir. Alex Ferguson is the best manager in the world.

some managers are good with money and some arn't i.e mark hughes.
I have to agree with you on that. Mourinho is good as making signings, so that is a strength.

He has had money recently, because he is the best [Him and Fergie right up there imo]. He proved he can do it at Porto, with limited funds, which has given him the chance to play around a little.

Balo does seem like a diva, but hopefully he sorts it out, with experience and time.
Yeah, he had money because he was the best but the difference between him and Fergie is that Fergie doesn't really need to spend that much money with a good side to suceed, whereas Mourinho spent quite a bit with Inter when they already had a quality side, arguably better than United's under Fergie.

Wow I didn't think City would actually waste money on him, he's just a big version of Bellamy.

Joe please refrain from making such ridiculous statements on here. If you wish to somehow prove that Mourinho is the best manager in the world then make a thread about it rather than spamming every thread with the same ****.

Wow I didn't think City would actually waste money on him, he's just a big version of Bellamy.

Joe please refrain from making such ridiculous statements on here. If you wish to somehow prove that Mourinho is the best manager in the world then make a thread about it rather than spamming every thread with the same ****.
I guess he is a younger version of Bellamy, although maybe he is a bit better and again, is younger. Also, I don't think Joe was being ridiculous, bar the 'by far' bit, as Mourinho is a very good manager, maybe the best in the world. And he doesn't really spam every thread about it, to be fair. I think he was just stating his opinion, mate.

Absolutely disappointed he chosen money over football.

Back