Man City signed Toure

Can Arsenal get into top four this season?

• Yes - The squad is good enough.

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • No - The squad needs serious makeover.

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SaintSinner

Reaction score
Kolo Toure joined Manchester City, following Emmanuel Adebayor who signed with Eastlands earlier this month. Is Arsenal being less ambitious? the arsenal squad is thinner than before, whats wrong with Wenger???

More +

Last edited:
well kolo is getting older and 15m.... i think he is also on last year of contract.... wenger has a plan

but arsenal needs to strengthen the team. its gonna be an uphill task for arsenal to into top four this season.

but arsenal needs to strengthen the team. its gonna be an uphill task for arsenal to into top four this season.

Well, one thing is have lots of players, other thing is to have good players...

My bet is, hes still investing on youngsters, and results will come out in, like, 3 seasons :S

EDIT: By the way, it all depends on who will he buy with 15M =)

Wen did it get finalised cos I didn't catch it on sky sports news n as for arsenal makin the top 4 I think they will but only by a very small margin unless he signs a wonderkid or sumthin

When did this happen? In a dream you had?

This is fake, it'd be all over the official sites, Ie Sky Sports, BBC, Arsenal and Man citys site. Pure Lies

not happened yet. Wenger does want to hold on to Toure but knows he is powerless to resist the amount of money City have. Huntelaar will replace Adebayor and we will get someone else in to replace Toure or even perhaps keep Senderos on. I wouldn't mind seeing Senderos back in the team. I forsee a Clichy, Vermaleen, Djourou/Gallas/Senderos, Sagna back for. I really cant decide between Djourou/Gallas/Senderos for me its got to be Djourou. I want Wenger to keep the other two though

I don't believe this has officially happened yet mate. I don't even think they've bidded for him? They only just gave up on Terry yesterday after he said he doesn't want to go.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

I suppose Vermaelen has already been bought, so would they have to replace Toure?

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Senderos isn't good enough for a top four club, he should be at a top half/midtable team, like Wigan or Everton etc

Vermealen is unproven in top flight football. So yes a replacement for Toure would still be needed. Think he'd go for alot more than 15 mil aswell

Senderos is still youngish so could adapt a bit more to be a better player if he gets regular football i would much rather have him at arsenal than not to be honest

Wenger has a plan surely.I think he will Play Djourou as CB or bring another CB , and in the front i think Huntelaar is in his way.Hope wenger will bring some new talentated players :D

Kolo Toure joined Manchester City, following Emmanuel Adebayor who signed with Eastlands earlier this month. Is Arsenal being less ambitious? the arsenal squad is thinner than before, whats wrong with Wenger???

More +

I'm confused, why you are making up fake stories? And then posting them on the internet..

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Senderos is still youngish so could adapt a bit more to be a better player if he gets regular football i would much rather have him at arsenal than not to be honest

I'm pretty sure Wenger hates Senderos.. I quite like him.. Although he doesn't really have the ability for a top 4 club.

Untill it's on sky or bbc i cant accept it lol

Sky are normally all over a story like this like a rash yet they haven't mentioned it all morning,why?

its on bbc, saying arsenal and man city are advanced in talks over toures 15million transfer

Back