Man City signed Toure

Can Arsenal get into top four this season?

• Yes - The squad is good enough.

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • No - The squad needs serious makeover.

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well im hoping he has a plan.... vermalen looks decent enough but gallas im not to sure about, think if we sign a well known centre back and huntalaar were have a better team than last year..

Merely asking the question as to why Sky Spots News hadn't mentioned it in their morning report that's all.

i know calm yourself webster, why beleive papertalk? Now that it's on bbc and skysports im happy with the intel.

agree with kris now that its on sky then it might happen but its not done yet!

not worth this much. although i feel arsenal have made some good money out of city with this bid and adebayors transfer they are becoming a laughting stock. they need players asap.

Arsenal now have 40 mil to buy huntelaar a def mid an a centre back. I rather happy at that

yeah if its a done deal fair enough now its on sky sports i believe it. Owell he had an average season just gne so it seems £16 millions a gd price for a 28 y.o??i think?? hmm i can see us getting in a few gd players i really want huntelaar to join but cant see it happen.

i would not have posted this thread in first place if it was a made up story. i m glad that you guys believed me now. arsenal should capitalise on this deal. they should be able to lure huntelaar to emirates along with some defensive midfielder.

Wenger is balantly going to do a massive swoop of new unheard younsters again who will turn out amazing:)
i hope he act plays vela this year so he becomes one of the worlds best strikers!! :)
Aparently villa are also gonna try for huntelarr so theres compatition for his signage

Last edited:
Back