Man City Squad

Land-E

Reaction score
Ive searched for similar threads not any.

How unhappy everyones going to be at this team loads of players are worthy of first team place but they aint going to get it, pablo zabeleta roque santa cruz adam johnson micheal johnson wayne bridge joeleon lesscott vincent kompany craig bellamy etc etc

its pointless them buying anyone, they have a strong team, but too many strong players to make them happy

your opinions XD

Some players will leave next season, their squad is too big. I think they should offload many defenders, especially Joleon Lescott. Toure and Kompany as central partners would be quite solid, I think. They should of improved the Centre Backs in the summer more, instead of the attack force.

I would say would Paul **** said i think i would have Micah richards in Centre Back rather than Right Back not sure why though :S

its just how loads of players are going to be unhappy, but there still coming in i dont see the point tbh

They will off-load a few players before the Transfer Dealine passes. Bellamy is going for starters.

im sure city will be fine, though as a 25 they will be slightly unbalanced

Its not pointless in them buying anybody... There a team with high ambition, every season there improving there current players, what is wrong with that?

Its not pointless in them buying anybody... There a team with high ambition, every season there improving there current players, what is wrong with that?
Nobody said it was pointless mate. There is just no point in buying players in positions they don't need to and not sell the current players. They should prioritize in signing defenders in January, like David Luiz, Luizao, Juan, Mexes, Cheillini or maybe someone like Marchena.

im sure mancini knows how to build a squad. we dont know how its gonna turn out yet.

Ive searched for similar threads not any.

How unhappy everyones going to be at this team loads of players are worthy of first team place but they aint going to get it, pablo zabeleta roque santa cruz adam johnson micheal johnson wayne bridge joeleon lesscott vincent kompany craig bellamy etc etc

its pointless them buying anyone, they have a strong team, but too many strong players to make them happy

your opinions XD

Erm, yes they did Paul?

Marchena has also only just moved to Villereal so unlikely to sign him.