Man City Tactic - Possession/Attacking [Need Help]

GenesisBit

Reaction score
Hey guys.
In dire need of help with my tactic for my Man City squad. Tried making my own and it was just awful.

Here is what I am using at the moment (I'm aware they have not fully learned it yet):

View attachment 403098View attachment 403103View attachment 461607View attachment 461606View attachment 461605View attachment 461604

The trouble with this tactic is:

?My possession is often 40% or lower.
?My Wing Backs literally do nothing or so it feels.
?It feels like none of my players will attempt a tackle. They are constantly standing off my opponents (these all feel like bugs by the way).
?Too many longshots
?Not nearly enough goals. I attempted this tactic on another save and 80% of my goals were from corners.

I hope these are not bugs and are simply the tactic as it would seem I have bought a broken game :'(

Keep tinkering with it, play it on FMC first. It's quicker and you can keep adjusting it. What formation and roles and mentalities are you using?

Unlucky mate, but at least you attempted making your own tactic rather than using one off the site! It's hard to give specific advice when I don't know what Team Instructions you're using, but I'd suggest just looking at the instructions (for both team and individual players) and making sure they're logical (make sure they don't conflict with each other, and play to the strengths of the players/team). For example, make sure you utilise Navas's pace and Ag?ero's poaching ability - allow Navas to dribble more with the ball and tell Ag?ero to stick to his position.

Would you mind linking you're tactic and i will try to improve it