Napushenko

Reaction score
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1200
download it here

I use 4 .2 3 1 tactic with man city, a variation of jp woodys tactic. but without wingers and with two dm,s.

thanks woody :)

I won last 9 premiership games with just one goal conceded.

Didnt lost a game with this tactic. Only have 1 loss and that`s the first game in premiership before i started to use this tactic.

15 games, 12 wons, 2 draws, 1 loss, 22 : 4 goal difference, 38 points.

second is chelsea with 34 .

beated arsenal and liverpool away with 0 : 1 results, wich is most common result, but in every game, im the best team.

i use this tactic home and away without changing anything and it works.

if anyone wants to use it, just tell me how to put some pictures and tactic itself.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Sorry, beated Arsenal 0 : 2

my mistake :p

here`s some pic. i hope you will like it :)

140gow3.jpg

20kq91j.jpg

f988x.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

2 -2 now with chelsea at home.

well, ok, maybe it`s not best tactic but i think it`s advantage that you dont have to tamper with it away and home and change any of instructions.

i must try it with a weaker club and then i will know it`s worth.

Last edited:
why not put up your tactics so they cn be downloaded :/:D

beated spurs at white hart lane with a red card, barry was sent off in 36˙minute.

chapman.. how ?

i know how to export it, but where can i put it so you can download it ?

Napushenko

Click on TACTICS at the top left.
Then on this page click on Upload a file (Upload a file is just above the file Tactical Theorems '10)
Then write in the info of the tactics with screenshots if you want or add them later.
Then click on upload.
There you go.

well were you choose a file to upload e.g screenshots got to the tactics instead and choose the one you are talking about :p

Man. Utd - Man City : 1 - 2 !!

I started with my usual tactic, till 15 minute. I was losing 1 : 0 , and utd keep atacking, then i maked some litlle changes like substituting ireland with company, and put company in anchorman position.
also put vukcevic in deep lying playmaker, which left two support strikers - robinho and ronaldinho and dzeko up front.

then came edin dzeko, a top knotch this season, with a power shot from some 18 meters, 1 -1

i was happy with a draw, and then came the reason why i adore this game. Vukcevic with a screamer from 25-6 meters in 90`th minute.

1 - 2 ! Away win and what a win in that. In old trafford, all points go to city rivals :D

here`s some pics. and i will put up tactic now.

Now i know it`s excellent :D

29o0nqt.jpg

and this is the tactic i used in that game from 10`th minute.

fm6z41.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=1200

here it is so please, try it and tell me how it works for you.

you can depending on a opponent change a bit in the midlle.

Nice im now going to try it with my man city save :D

A litlle update:

26 games without defeat, but in last days, a lots of matches ends with draws.
Im better team in all of matches, or at least same as opponent, but, it ends with a draw nontheless.

My chances of winning premiership are gone because liverpool plays like mad, and its 7 points ahead of me.

I am 3`d now, with same number of points as chelsea.

Maybe i can experiment a bit more with this tactic so i can score a few more goals,

My defence is best in league, but i dont score much.

If anyone else who tried this has changed something and it works, please let me know.

Chapman, did you try it and how do you like it ?

Chapman, did you try it and how do you like it ?

i played man utd as my first match of the season and beat thm 2-0 by using your tactic but as you said they attacked more than my team so i changed to your tactic you used after rossi scored past you.

il post up a scrrenshot of the result when i get back from my course :D

hvala pišo :)

same tactic, same instructions :

last 12 games, 12 wins.

last one against chelsea on stamford brigde 1 : 2

2w1v7mg.jpg

how much did you pay for ronaldinho?? Youve spent a lot of money considering its your 1st season how did your team gel so quick. Also Man city already had 4 or 5 quality strikers and your playing 4-2-3-1 how are you keeping them all happy