Man City v Napoli - 14/09/2011

Good game, not the end of the world for City, a point is ok, great result for Napoli though. This group would be tough for any side to get out of.

Keep the dream alive Napoli. Would love them and Villarreal to go through.

Keep the dream alive Napoli. Would love them and Villarreal to go through.

Napoli and Bayern to go through, Bayern to win the competition overall.

Intresting. You really think they will go one better than 2010? :)

Honestly so. Kroos, Robben, Ribery, Gomes, Schweinsteiger attacking and they've not conceded in 7 games. That, and the fact the final is at the Allianz also.

Bayern for me.

Honestly so. Kroos, Robben, Ribery, Gomes, Schweinsteiger attacking and they've not conceded in 7 games. That, and the fact the final is at the Allianz also.

Bayern for me.

Suppose we need someone to beat Barca lol :p

Bayern is definitely a top 5 team in the world for me. Barca, Madrid, Man Utd, Man City, Bayern.

Napoli and Bayern to go through, Bayern to win the competition overall.

Agree with the first part. I think I'll wait till the knockout draw before saying Bayern will go all the way, but I'd definitely have them in my top 4 teams to win along with United and the two Spanish giants.

Bayern for me.

Makes sense, but there is always a Monchengladbach game in them, and Badstuber/Boateng are still learning as a centre back partnership. Could go far, but not quite winners for me.

Makes sense, but there is always a Monchengladbach game in them, and Badstuber/Boateng are still learning as a centre back partnership. Could go far, but not quite winners for me.

The Mönchengladbach game was a fluke. They have been absolutely unstoppable after that and a 2-0 win away vs Villareal isn't easy either.

The Mönchengladbach game was a fluke. They have been absolutely unstoppable after that and a 2-0 win away vs Villareal isn't easy either.

Agreed about the away win, a terrific result, and they have improved. But they rely on Gomez quite a bit. If he scores, he'll score a few. If hee doesn't, Bayern sometimes don't score at all. And it might have been, but they were lucky against Wolfsburg the game after too. They'll be Quater-finalists.

atmosphere was immense tonight. italian fans are bonkers, loads of them dangling legs off the top tier lol.

sort of happy with the point, woulda liked a win but cant complain at a point against a strong team like napoli in our first CL game ever, we need to beat them away now though.

atmosphere was immense tonight. italian fans are bonkers, loads of them dangling legs off the top tier lol.

sort of happy with the point, woulda liked a win but cant complain at a point against a strong team like napoli in our first CL game ever, we need to beat them away now though.

Yeah considering Bayerns win, not the best. need to win away at either Napoli or Bayern I feel. Surprised it wasnt sell out though!

Yeah considering Bayerns win, not the best. need to win away at either Napoli or Bayern I feel. Surprised it wasnt sell out though!

i'm strangely confident we can get a good result against bayern away, i think a game like that will really shove a rocket up the player's arses.

i was too, although the only seats not sold were a few rows on the top of the colin bell stand 3rd tier, and capacity is reduced to ~46k in CL games.

i'm strangely confident we can get a good result against bayern away, i think a game like that will really shove a rocket up the player's arses.

i was too, although the only seats not sold were a few rows on the top of the colin bell stand 3rd tier, and capacity is reduced to ~46k in CL games.
ah thats understandable then. Very good group for the neutral, bit annoyed i couldt watch too much tonight since United were playing

From what I've seen of the highlights, this looks like it was a cracking end-to-end game.