Man City v West Ham

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 1K
Balotelli is pants, the media make him look and sound like such a good player. He runs back to try and tackle Tomkins and we get 'This is great by Balotelli tracking back' Every striker in the prem does that! He is ****, utter ****.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

West ham have a £40 million hole to plug if they go down, even after the parachute payments, they are up **** creek if they are relegated

Yes, but we have income coming in. Money from Dean Ashton, sale of players, and we've invited for new owners to have higher stakes in the club. Yes it would be bad if we go down, but not THAT bad.

What I find interesting, is that the club is fighting for their lives in the prem, so......where were the board at the weekend? Surely they should have been there. That's hardly the best PR. God I would hate those sort of people at my club. If they love the club the way they say they do, they should've been there supporting the players. O yeah, silly me. They prefer to slag them off don't they

Balotelli is pants, the media make him look and sound like such a good player. He runs back to try and tackle Tomkins and we get 'This is great by Balotelli tracking back' Every striker in the prem does that! He is ****, utter ****.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Yes, but we have income coming in. Money from Dean Ashton, sale of players, and we've invited for new owners to have higher stakes in the club. Yes it would be bad if we go down, but not THAT bad.

its not nearly enough, it is that bad sadly

LOL. It's his reputation in Italy and the fact that he really is a great talent. His attitude isn't the best now. But seriously..the media? It's the managers including Mancini and Mourinho who have noticed it..and praised his talents. And he has showed his talent many times.

But the media in England just want to make him look bad...when Balo got elbowed in the game, the english commentator said something like: "Did something hit him from the heaven" or something like that. When a united player gets elbowed...it's red instantly.

1-2 days ago there was another "bust-up" with Balo and Kompany in the paper. And his 10k parking fines...they write all kind of **** about him. But if someone else gets 10k parking fines the media doesn't care. Media bollocks.

its not nearly enough, it is that bad sadly

The sooner Gold and more importantly Brady leave our club, that is when our club will be on the up. Ridiculously, sullivan opens his trap at the wrong time, he said last week that we have a 30% chance of surviving.. now do the players need to hear that? Frustrates me that their in charge, and even more so that they weren't even there sunday.

The sooner Gold and more importantly Brady leave our club, that is when our club will be on the up. Ridiculously, sullivan opens his trap at the wrong time, he said last week that we have a 30% chance of surviving.. now do the players need to hear that? Frustrates me that their in charge, and even more so that they weren't even there sunday.

Just want to wish The Hammers luck in the next 3 games. Win 2 of 3, and you have a great chance to stay up. And also, wish you guys luck in the future in finding a new board who don't treat the fans, and players, like mugs. Hope all goes well for you guys. You deserve better than this ****

Back