Man City v Wolves

How can Wolves always play good against bigger sides? :( Well...honestly, if we lose this we have like 10% chance to win the title.

If Dzekos debut ends in a loss against Wolves...it's really a shame.

hoping for City dropping points - so far so good

How can Wolves always play good against bigger sides? :( Well...honestly, if we lose this we have like 10% chance to win the title.

If Dzekos debut ends in a loss against Wolves...it's really a shame.

But... but I thought Dzeko was going to rip up the Prem?

You lied to me! :(

Anyone else got a stream for the match the one DMF posted is freezing alot for me ?

FFS Wolves, **** poor defending by Zubar in the build up, and who the **** was on Kolo. No matter, a draw if fine for me :)

Gareth Barry is a joke, cant do anything, get him out plz. But overall we have been pretty bad, Kolarov has probably been the best player so far. Fair play to wolves though theyre playing well, closing everything down and our defence has struggled a little. Second half will be a bit more exciting hopefully

Looking for a big ManC win, if Wolves lose by 2 or more Villa come out of the relegation zone providing West Ham lose or draw and Wigan lose too. Dammit too much to ask.

Yeh, he is getting used to the prem finally. How has Dzeko played so far? Haven't seen much.
Dzeko's looking assured and he's given Man City an extra dimension in attack. If anything Tevez has looked a bit more uncertain, though he's been industrious picking the ball up a little deeper feeding Johnson and Dzeko and driving through the middle.

They've struggled to control the midfield, though and the defence has looked fragile. Ain't over yet.