Williamz

Reaction score
I have started the season with man city and i have 60m to spend but i am considering selling tevez but i am looking for a good selection of young talent for the future because manchester city youth squads don't really have any stand out players

Any ideas :)

Neymar and Ganso from Santos will be class players when they are older. You might need to pay Santos a fair bit for Naymar though.

Yeah i was thinking about them i was also looking for some english youngsters :) who might be cheaper

As smogfart says, stay on topic please, less of this poor Heskey banter.

OP, you can sign almost anyone you like, once you've spent that £60 million, the chairman will give you another large wad of cash.

Try raikans shortlist as reccomended above.

lmao cashed-up citteh can buy just about anyone in the game, but sell Tevez firstly :)

You have enough money...

Sign ALL the players!

OT: Hazard, Neymar, Christian Eriksen, Zohore (Young but looks promising), Ganso, Lucas Gaucho, etc.

You wont believe me but city signed Cristiano Ronaldo from Real on my save for £35 million no kidding either i was like wtf !!!

i believe u hes up for sale on my game second year real asking for 28million put a bid in for him he just ask for too much in wages im man u btw
You wont believe me but city signed Cristiano Ronaldo from Real on my save for £35 million no kidding either i was like wtf !!!

Heskey for 60m XD LOL !. wtf !

to OP, u can buy everyone from the shortlist if u like. :p

this is the first season though :/ !!! City are immense on this fm :/ but so are my utd team ;)

Mario Gotze, Ross Barkley, the Caen young strikers are immense too

Why don't you buy a small team and turn them into Manchester Athletic, then from there, conquer the world with them and City! Or even better, a small country named Manchestopia and win the world cup with them!?

My only signings have been Maicon = straight swap for Tevez!! and I have signed Huntelaar and Raul lol, just to train and teach my youth, Huntelaar has been mint and also worked wonders with Balotelli, He's gone up with Determination and Team Work!! I also signed Tymoschuk to back up De Jong while I look for the next big Def Mid!!