aiantas97

Reaction score
First season,July.Can you suggest players I can sell and who to buy?

Get Rid Of Viera,Jo,Santa Cruz,Taylor,Lescott,Barry And Bring In Nuri Sahin,Babacar,Vertohgen Reserve Keeper Ochoa Or Smithies,

Eden Hazard. Play a 4-2-3-1 him on the left of the 3, Inside Forward. You will thank me.

Igor Akinfeev. You need a solid goalkeeper.
Sime Vrsaljko, although I've found it difficult obtaining a work permit for him.
Lucas Digne.
Raphael Varane.
Thorgan Hazard.
Javier Pastore, definitely my favourite player in the game, if you play him correctly he turns out to be insane, for the first 6 months he isn't brilliant because he's settling in though.
Yaya Sanogo, best poacher in the game.
Khouma Babacar, beast.

There's a lot more, but they should get you started for the future.

I think there is a transfer guide for Man.City somewhere on site...maybe that can help.

Eden Hazard. Play a 4-2-3-1 him on the left of the 3, Inside Forward. You will thank me.

Igor Akinfeev. You need a solid goalkeeper.
Sime Vrsaljko, although I've found it difficult obtaining a work permit for him.
Lucas Digne.
Raphael Varane.
Thorgan Hazard.
Javier Pastore, definitely my favourite player in the game, if you play him correctly he turns out to be insane, for the first 6 months he isn't brilliant because he's settling in though.
Yaya Sanogo, best poacher in the game.
Khouma Babacar, beast.

There's a lot more, but they should get you started for the future.
I'm going to buy them but are you sure?There are all young and maybe will not play very good.Or I must be patient till they'll become beasts?