Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that Man City always do really badly on this game?

Nearly every save I have they finish 7th all the time and go through managers for fun.

Anyone else?

I play 99% off my saves with LFC, and everytime they end UEFA cup ore like you sais no european football. Then Simeone ore Blanc will be their manager and they end in Champions position. But never saw them as title contenders..

I play 99% off my saves with LFC, and everytime they end UEFA cup ore like you sais no european football. Then Simeone ore Blanc will be their manager and they end in Champions position. But never saw them as title contenders..

Mancini always goes back on mine!

Mancini always goes back on mine!

In all my saves I played on this years FM their are things that happen 100%. How many times I saw Pep Guardiola comming to Manchester (UTD ore City), what results in Jurgen Klopp going to Dortmund. Like you mentioned before City is never a real ChampionsLeague contender. First year most off the time Chelsea is absolutely beastly. 9/10 West Ham is send to ChampionsShip. Daniël Sturridge can't play often in first season because of injury but I always receive a Arsenal bid from +- 60M at the start of 2nd season. These are just a few things that happen all the time if I start a new save.

Mancini always goes back on mine to . Guardiola is always pants as well always getting sacked but always ends up with another good job. West ham get relegated by a mile and Cardiff are the yo yo club.

Mourinho took over on my save (as I started off at Chelsea) and despite some inconsistent league form they have won the league and UCL once after 6 seasons in.