ashby

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm just about to start my second season. I won the Prem and the Europa league in my first season. I have 120m to spend and just wondering if you have any tips on who I could sign. Thinking maybe a new mid and left back as Chivu didn't do that well for me in the first season. Cheers :)

Use Kolarov as your LB, much better than Chivu in my opinion.

Chivu is a bad purchase,buy Marcelo or Criscito

He was awful in first season mate, thats why I signed Chivu.

In my experiance, Silva is just ridiculously injury prone.

Get Eden Hazard for your left wing, and if you like, Alexis Sanchez on the right. Both have been absolutely incredible for me in the four seasons i've had them, racking up a ton of assists between them and Sanchez is a very competent goalscorer as well, can be used as a striker if need be.

If you want to bust the bank for him, Bale is quality as a retrained left back and also a brilliant replacement for if ever Hazard gets injured. I have Aly Cissohko as a backup leftback.

My wingers are fine mate. Silva has been awesome, he was out injured for about 2 months but Johnson played great in his position. Navas has also been great, he had an avr of 7.30 in first season. I'm looking for a central midfielder as Milner aint been that great.

Fair enough, but Hazard is really young and has exceptional talent and potential if you want to invest for the future.

I did use Milner and Yaya Toure as a central partnership for the fist couple of seasons, bought Jack Rodwell and Jack Wilshere and have been slowly easing them into a first team partnership, they are also good for adapting, Wilshere can play winger and Rodwell can play centre back.

Wilshere can be ridiculously expensive though, and for me did take quite a while before he started to gell into the team.

Why the **** did you buy Gattuso?

As for a MC, try buying Zargo Toure if you need a defensive CM.

Why the **** did you buy Gattuso?

As for a MC, try buying Zargo Toure if you need a defensive CM.

Gattuso had a great first season with me mate.

Try Marek Hamsik, Fernandinho, Riccardo Montolivo, Nuri Sahin, Moussa Sissoko..

Gattuso had a great first season with me mate.

Yeah but he's about to hang up his boots isn't he? For any left back you're using, look up chalkboard tactics, click the thread to modern fullback, and set the sliders to everything Aly Cissokho has.

If I were you, I'd buy a player to take Milner's role, a new LB and a better backup player than SWP for the right of midfield. Also, if you fancy a destroyer in the centre of the park, Fernando from Porto is excellent backup and will allow you to shift Nigel de Jong off the wage bill. My suggestions would be Hamsik for the CM role, promoting Kolarov into the first team, searching for a cover AMR and selling de Jong and replacing him with Fernando.