Man from Guatemala- Luis Fernando Irazque

Jacob7777

Reaction score
My name is Luis Fernando Irazque. I was an semi-pro and amateur player for 14 years. I was playing for CD Azuacareros. When i became 29, i knew i wouldn't be a professional player, so i have became a head coach.

To start my carrer I have moved to Czech Republic.

View attachment 336037

Here I Am:

View attachment 336036

Wish me luck.

First Job

I have been offered a Horacky FK Trebic Job. What was my decision then?
They will pay me 350 euro a week. I have to avoid the drop, or else I will get the sack, soudns simple doesn't it?

Well look at that, and then you will think the other way:

View attachment 336033 View attachment 336032 View attachment 336031

Well, it may don't look like it, but we are the worst side in the divsion.

View attachment 336030

"16TH SIDE SQUAD"

You know, what kind of job that is..

View attachment 336029 View attachment 336028

Wish me luck and wish the club luck of course!

-------------------SHORT UPDATE------------------

Start of the season tomorrow or in the evening. Cheers.

Pre-Season

I have forced my Czech players to train hard. But did that bring results?

Of course it did. 7 goals scored, 3 conceded. 2 wins and 2 draws. However we have only played lower league opponents and our "B" team. First friendly was poor, and we didn't play very well against our "B" team. We have to play better or else at the end of the season we may have to do the:

To make the season better, I have brought in some new faces.

View attachment 335914

6 new players. All of them on free, bargains?​

Here's the squad:

Before playing the games which are important. I have got to ask my self a question. Will we:

We shall see..

July

Fixtures:

We have started the league slowly with 2 draws and one hammering, this 0-5 defeat. Our defence was poor, GK played well, but the defenders made silly mistakes, which cost us goals. This month we have conceded 9 goals in 4 matches! But attack wasn't so tragic, we have scored 8 goals. But we have to improve.

View attachment 335846

As a manager, I don't want to see this so often.

View attachment 335845

Of course, we are in the bottom half of the league. At least we aren't in drop zone right now, but we have to start winning!

Player of the month award:

View attachment 335844

GK: Martin Padrnos

Almost everyone this month were playing badly, so the award went to him of course! He didn't have a match rating below 6,3 and he made some very good saves. I hope his form will continue.

Sorry for no replies. I will make a monthly update today.

August

Fixtures:

Our form has improved: 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 defeat. As we are seen as relegation favourites, it's a very good run, I hope it will continue to improve. Our 0-1 defeat in Czech Cup against Pribam, isn't bad we have actually learned how to play better football after the match with Czech first tier outfit.

League Table:
We are still in bottom half of the table, despite our good run of form. However, we have moved up to 11th.

Player of the month Award:

View attachment 335533

The player on loan from 1st divsion side FC Znojmo has been in an excellent run of form. He scored 1 goal and has been in a good form.

I hope our form will continue, if it does survival should be secured.