Fragnat

Reaction score
Hey guys like a lot of people Ive been struggling in this FM. I do good at first then my form dips dramatically and I cant seem to do better. Lots of people say its problem with bad man management but I cant see what im doing wrong. Does anybody know of some guide that can help me see what im ******* up with?

look for a guide here in the forum..there are some good ones I guess..

depends on what your struggling on... i dont think there is any single one guide which covers everything what your looking for lol however if you search for segments such as "how to manager finances" or "team talks" or something like that then you will find a guide for everything:)

depends on what your struggling on... i dont think there is any single one guide which covers everything what your looking for lol however if you search for segments such as "how to manager finances" or "team talks" or something like that then you will find a guide for everything:)

Well my team talks always are fine, its really the consistency that I need to get a hold off. I start of my seasons well then suddenly form drops off and I start losing to the likes of Norwich etc all the time and I end up not winning one thing.

Well my team talks always are fine, its really the consistency that I need to get a hold off. I start of my seasons well then suddenly form drops off and I start losing to the likes of Norwich etc all the time and I end up not winning one thing.

you need to be alot more specific because that could be because of any number of reasons or even an number of reasons

you need to be alot more specific because that could be because of any number of reasons or even an number of reasons

Hmm well the most recent example is my winning I think around 9/10 games in the league, then I lose a close game to dunno lets say Fulham and my form dips dramatically to the point where I cant win one game. I know it seems a little vague but thats the problem nothing really happened that in my mind could have instigated the sudden dip so I dont know what I did wrong.

Hmm well the most recent example is my winning I think around 9/10 games in the league, then I lose a close game to dunno lets say Fulham and my form dips dramatically to the point where I cant win one game. I know it seems a little vague but thats the problem nothing really happened that in my mind could have instigated the sudden dip so I dont know what I did wrong.

clearly im getting nowhere here lol

Well I have found its due to players tiring at the second half of the season, maybe its your training schedule, or maybe you need to change players about, I don't know .