Man Shoots Himself In The *****

JordanK

Reaction score
Man shoots himself in the ***** - Odd News - Digital Spy

A man has accidentally shot himself in the ***** with his fiancée's pink pistol.

Joshua Seto was shopping at a grocery store in Chandler, Arizona with his partner Cara Christopher when the incident happened.

The 27-year-old man had tucked the pistol in the waistband of his trousers. The fired round passed through his ***** and hit his left thigh, the Arizona Republic reports.

Christopher, 26, rang 911 and applied pressure to the bleeding until he was taken to the hospital for surgery. Seto is currently recovering in the hospital.

Chandler police detective Seth Tyler hinted that Seto may face weapon charges, adding: "The case agent is still determining that."

Tyler also warned: "Whenever you handle a firearm, whether you are a novice or experienced, always treat firearms as though they are loaded. If you are going to carry a handgun on your person, use a holster, not your waistband."

I just came across this and found it hilarious. And to add insult to injury he's now facing weapon chargesXD

At least he can't produce more people of his stupidity.

Reminds me of the book/website the Darwin Awards

surprised this was not posted by Chaz aka "The strangest news in the world poster"

Heh, with a pink pistol too.

At least he can't produce more people of his stupidity.

Why shouldn't he be able to? I think they could fix his urethra in surgery and he still has his balls so he can still produce *****.

That's one hole he wont be getting in to XD

hahaha poor sod msut be so embarrasing for him

Why shouldn't he be able to? I think they could fix his urethra in surgery and he still has his balls so he can still produce *****.

o rly? Well still, it doesn't sound as fun as *** so perhaps at least he'll produce less.

Brings new meaning to shooting your load I guess

Weapon charges? Come on that's a bit harsh, surely he's been punished enough :)

The same thing happened in Seattle about a year ago. The guy was wearing sweatpants and headed to the supermarket but decided to bring his gun for some reason. His sweats had no pockets so he had to tuck the gun into the wasteband and he shot himself right in the ****. Soooooo American.

is it jsut me or does the reporter look like Samir Nasri jsut a bit?

Yeah, and I thought his choice of attire was weird...a reporter just wearing a polo? And a lime green one at that?