leroy20

Reaction score
Hi guys here is my man u team to date (Jan, patch 11.3), just wondered what you thought of it, what I would need to improve or change?

GK:

V.D.Sar
Kuszczak

RB: CB: LB:
Rafael Ferdinand Evra
O'Shea Vidic Fabio
Smalling
Evans
R.Toloi
Brown

MC: DM:
C.Adam Fletcher
Cairney Carrick
Scholes Hargreaves

AM: AML: AMR:
Mata Giggs Valencia
Giggs Nani Park Ji
Bebe

FC:
Rooney
Owen
Hernandez

Selling in jan: Berb, Obertan

Tactics: 4-2-3-1

I know i need to replace Van der Sar and get a strong RB but any ideas or gems for my team?? Much appreciated :)

Last edited:
Offer all the over 30's a chance to be a coach !!! and get your board to negotitate a big buy !! And the Debt gradually decreases if you win the league ECT .... so dont worry about the debt so much as long as you keep within you budget.

Offer van der Sar to be a coach... His replacement: De Gea, Neuer, Adler, Asenjo
:)

RB - Diego Renan, Philipp Lahm, Darijo Srna, Sime Vrsaljko...

Oh and you might need a replacement for Scholes as he retires in the 1st season (if im not mistaken), but offer him and van der sar to be coaches (near the end of the season)...

I do love offering the old guard to be coaches, i will for van der sar but keep scholes and giggs for one year as players to tutor.

What about attacking wise wingers??

You have Rafael for RB so no need for cover really !! and keep scholes for one more year making him and giggs player coaches along with Hargreaves ect

well im at united in the 4th season, i have Drenthe Young Valencia and rooney as wingers and Henrique as AM and Cavani,Hernandez,sanogo for my strikers and Ageyi Diarra and a regen for DM Cissokho for Lb and Rafael for RB and Vidic and Sakho or evan or CB and Rio for back-up

Sell Kuzczack for 4-5m if Lindergaard is arriving. Get Adler if Neuer doesnt want to join the club. Also look for De Gea even though age is not on his side. You can sign Sime Vrsaljko as a RB but you dont need a new RB. You have De Laet and Jonny Evans who can play at RB position.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

regarding coaches, vandersar becomes a good GK coach. Giggs also becomes a good coach but in my game he leaves bcoz he was offered a role of manager from Cardiff City. I released Scholes as he didnt show any signs of retiring even after 38. But he's a really good coach. I regret not keeping him.

Sell Kuzczack for 4-5m if Lindergaard is arriving. Get Adler if Neuer doesnt want to join the club. Also look for De Gea even though age is not on his side. You can sign Sime Vrsaljko as a RB but you dont need a new RB. You have De Laet and Jonny Evans who can play at RB position.

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

regarding coaches, vandersar becomes a good GK coach. Giggs also becomes a good coach but in my game he leaves bcoz he was offered a role of manager from Cardiff City. I released Scholes as he didnt show any signs of retiring even after 38. But he's a really good coach. I regret not keeping him.

Regarding Scholes i offered him a coaching Role after the second season and he accepted !! keep an eye on city as they are buying everyone on my save!!

Regarding Scholes i offered him a coaching Role after the second season and he accepted !! keep an eye on city as they are buying everyone on my save!!

Yeah, city have so much money that they buy everyone. N after 2-3 seasons of arrival, they get transfer listed. M into 2019-20 season. Last season I won EPL by just 1 point. I was 98 n city were 97. My GD was +72 n theirs was +88. I mean they are so strong. I was very thrilled that I finally did what was looking impossible just at the start of the season coz City won the previous 2 yrs by a great margin.

im in 2013/2014 im 30 games in and 12 points clear of city atm !! but they are very strong!!

after a couple of seasons they get too strong. they'lla lways go above 90 points a season.

I do love offering the old guard to be coaches, i will for van der sar but keep scholes and giggs for one year as players to tutor.

What about attacking wise wingers??

Hmm, wingers to replace those aging?

Andre Ayew is a good left winger and central midfielder, IMO one of the best you can get...

Also, Luka Modric would be a good shout, he's a good MC/AMC and ML/AML and even can play as MR/AMR

Also, Gareth Bale for a left winger or maybe even Coentrao.

Right wingers ehh, gervinho, eljero elia, marko marin...

Also Eden Hazard would be an amazing buy

1. Season I sold Kuzczack for 7 and Gibson for 15 million euros. Got myself playmaker- young Ilkay Gundogan and CB from Fiorentina ( forgot his name). Also, Leo from Cruzeiro is great, same with Pedro from Sampdoria. Earned 25m and spent 20m. Still ended up first, but I lost in UCL final. Guess who beat me ? So, im saying you only need playmaker for first season. Second season buy GK ( Adler is best in the game ;) ) and in third some winger ;). It's easy :)

1. Season I sold Kuzczack for 7 and Gibson for 15 million euros. Got myself playmaker- young Ilkay Gundogan and CB from Fiorentina ( forgot his name). Also, Leo from Cruzeiro is great, same with Pedro from Sampdoria. Earned 25m and spent 20m. Still ended up first, but I lost in UCL final. Guess who beat me ? So, im saying you only need playmaker for first season. Second season buy GK ( Adler is best in the game ;) ) and in third some winger ;). It's easy :)

i disagree with Adler, Neuer is far better and so is De Gea

i disagree with Adler, Neuer is far better and so is De Gea

They are all good, but Neuer's handling is very poor... 12 I thinks. He's very good in kicking and trowing balls tho. De Gea is good, but his mental stats aren't good like Adler's and I think determination, composure and decisions are very important for a goalkeeper. Adler's weakness is dealing with crosses, but since you have Vidic and Ferdinand, that's not big problem :)

They are all good, but Neuer's handling is very poor... 12 I thinks. He's very good in kicking and trowing balls tho. De Gea is good, but his mental stats aren't good like Adler's and I think determination, composure and decisions are very important for a goalkeeper. Adler's weakness is dealing with crosses, but since you have Vidic and Ferdinand, that's not big problem :)

I disagree because When your playing against Chelsea with drogba you need somebody who can come and deal with crosses + Neuer handling has never been a question for me it may not be above 15 but he is a world class GK !!!

I disagree because When your playing against Chelsea with drogba you need somebody who can come and deal with crosses + Neuer handling has never been a question for me it may not be above 15 but he is a world class GK !!!

Ok mate, take it easy :). Im not saying he's not WC GK, from my expirience Adler is much better.

sorry m8 i think its my experience with Adler on this fm!!! have you ever bought messi?? or had him as ive never signed him but hear he is poor!!