zaid 92

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm at the beginning of the summer transfer season, and looking to buy at least four players.

I'm looking for a cb who's a monster in the air preferably with good leadership but it's not a must. Usually sign Mangala.

Also looking for a creative 2 wingers. The right winger is going to be a first team so experienced. the left winger is a back up for januzaj. Was thinking of Sanchez for the right and either griezman/bakkali/depay for the left. willing to use a inside forward if theyre good enough.

Finally a striker. i use a af so anyone who's lethal enough to push rvp to lead the line. Was looking at diego costa but wouldnt mind other alternatives.

I have at least 100m so budget is more than adequate.

Thanks

Zaid

BALANTA is a must CB for any team, i would of said draxler but it seems you are looking for a back up hes far to goo for that same i would say for griezmann maybe try getting in a olderish LW to tutor januzaj, rw sanchez is the pefect option perhaps reus im sure his buy out is 2nd season, as for st benteke/costa/lukaku

Lol I didn't mention balanta because i've always tended to buy him in most saves. i'll probably end up buying him again.

Lukaku would cost too much as Chelsea and United are rivals so i'd have to pay an extortionate moment.

I've never had luck getting benteke to perform when I have signed him

Varane is great partner for Jones at the back. Overall monster tbh. Not got great leadership though only down side. If not could always retrain Fellaini at the back, does alright but aerial battles are not a problem then.

Wingers I would go for shaqiri or possibly Bernat on left inside forward, plays well there. If not if going pure winger try Tello, he can develop really well.

As for striker it depends, personally I would spend big on a goal scoring machine Cavani is great, if you can prise him away from PSG. Costly also. Balotelli is an option and have seen him score a lot of goals. But he is very hit and miss depends on your own save. If not try Martinez always done well for me (19 finishing) he can put away most things.

Edit: If in doubt, go young. Timo Werner or Volland both can do a job. They become beasts later also. If you are willing to develop them.

I've seen a few posts saying shaqiri is inconsistent and that's sometimes put me off. But i'll definitely consider him.

I already have Varane partnering jones but strikers such as Carrol, Lambert etc always tend to get the best of them. I'm thinking it may also be down to my players letting the crosses come in. I usually let assisstant deal with OIs so i might try tweaking them to see if it makes a difference.

In omy other save i got cavani for 55m i think. got me 50 goals if i remember

I think it depends on the save. He has a few bad games here and there but you can usually tell in the first half, at which point I will take him off. May I ask what you did with Valencia was my best player for 3 seasons.

I retrained Fellaini in the first season and he does well in that sort of match up. I think if you are really bothered by them then I would look at a Kara from Genk 17 jumping and 6'3" he deals with aerial battles well. Quite prone to get annihilated by quick strikers though. Best bet is to stop the cross as defenders will always struggle against the Carroll types when crosses coming in all the time.

There are quite a few good AF, Rodrigo is another of the top of my head, managed to get him 9m first season. Done well whenever he played. A lot better than his stats suggest and he scored roughly every other game. Not bad considering would only come in for a few games here and there.

I sold Valenica. I think he had a year left on his contract and monaco came in with a decent offer.

I got rid of Fellaini as well. He didnt perform at all when i played him and he didn't really fit into my tactics. replaced him with sandro.

I've tended to go for big name strikers that I can afford but I'm going to do more of a long term save. Usually get bored by third season