zaid 92

Reaction score
Hey guys

Just finished my 1st season and need to bring in some players. I won the BPL and the FA Cup.
Budget is roughly around £59m.

I've agreed a deal for Falcao (35 goals scored) and shipping RVP out as he was injured a lot, a high earner for a rotation option and i want to bring in a pacy striker as well. Also bought gundogan. Falcaos deal has already been deducted by the budget.

So far I sold young, fellaini and anderson.

When their loans finish Nani will be gone and doubts on Zaha.

Also thinking of selling Smalling and bringing in Stones.

I was wondering on who to bring in for CB as it needs improving without a doubt. Was thinking of thiago silva or inigo martinez.

Also need to bring in a defensive mid so was thinking of getting wanyama.

Need a RB as well to challenge Rafa.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RB- Gino Peruzzi
CB- Stones and Laporte
DM- Sven Bender

Thanks for them, also what do you think i should do with the right wing. Valencia was in superb form. Madrid are after him but I'm looking to get a crazy amount if i do sell up. Should I keep zaha to rotate or go for someone else?

Thanks for them, also what do you think i should do with the right wing. Valencia was in superb form. Madrid are after him but I'm looking to get a crazy amount if i do sell up. Should I keep zaha to rotate or go for someone else?
Look at Brandt or Musa mate.

Snapped him up!! First thought was 35.5m was abit much. but with his stats at his age and the amount of playing time he'll get it'll prove to be a worthwhile investment

Snapped him up!! First thought was 35.5m was abit much. but with his stats at his age and the amount of playing time he'll get it'll prove to be a worthwhile investment
He was beast on 14 and better on 15

for dm buy carvalho from sporting he is a monster! and he cheap around 15mil€ i get him first season.

for rb and lb i get darmian from torino he is aslo good for rotation..

John Stones is going for £30m i'm thinking its a no deal.

And i bought in peruzzi, bender and grealish

Not sure who u already got, Balanta is a must buy CB. Silver is way too much, Wanyama is a great buy, i train him as a CB, his stats r perfect for it.