speedyhear

Reaction score
january transfer window looking for a quality right winger as ashley young and nani are injured and i sold valencia. i have about 40 million left hulk and lucas moura have been bought by fellow member on my network game

OMG cant believe you sold valencia he won player of year 2 yrs on the trot for me! but hulk is best bet mate if ya dont want to spend all ya pennies.

OMG cant believe you sold valencia he won player of year 2 yrs on the trot for me! but hulk is best bet mate if ya dont want to spend all ya pennies.
like i said before i tried to get hulk at the start of the season but he went to chelsea and im willing to spend all of my money

like i said before i tried to get hulk at the start of the season but he went to chelsea and im willing to spend all of my money
hazard,gotze,oscar,robbern,ribbery,ozil if ya dont mind blowin ya budget.

Willian from Shaktar. He will be amazing for you and won't cost any near as much as the above. Although Gotze is possibly THE best winger on the game...

James Rodriguez is a young stand in for Nani/Young on my save and won't cost you an arm and a leg but if you want the best..Modric although realistically do you need anyone? you could have Rooney/Welbeck stand in for them till they get back

You've got Nani, Young and Rooney injured? What have you been doing with them lol Fighting a war? :p

why not try to find some unknown youngsters and develop them into star players? Simon Helg, Romario, etien velikonja, michal kucharczyk. ignore what the scouts say. I bought helg and he was supposed to be 2star potential and he has just won european footballer of the year on mine and won the premier division player of the year last season

the battle of the eithad stadium took place i have , Nani,vidic, rafael, fabio, asamoah, Young and Rooney injured but im still top in my network gam:p

Willian from Shaktar. He will be amazing for you and won't cost any near as much as the above. Although Gotze is possibly THE best winger on the game...
willian went to ac milan, gotze not a right winger

Yaya Sanogo, Griezmann, Douglas Costa, Gabriel Torje, Guardado, Rondon, Muniain, Neymar, Ganso, Kagawa