Sickman49

Reaction score
This is my 1st season as united boss i have sold Berbatov, Park, Amos, Kuszack and Owen my current team is

...........De Gea

Smalling...Vidic...Jones...Evra

Valencia...Scholes..Asamoah...Young

..................Honda

..................Rooney

I have only bought Honda and Asamoah i currently have 7.7 mill to play with but i cannot think of any one to make my team better and if you can thinck of someone please say.

it's man u u don't need to strenghten the squad, bring yougsters

Yeah i agree with tommy with younger players but united midfield defo needs some work i always buy asamoah and andre ayew for midfield plus what formation you using i recomend 4-2-3-1 with united 4-4-2 is unbalanced imo

Play Ferdinand and rafael

Youngsters look at Joel Valencia and prestia (palmero)

Also if you can get vertoghen on the cheap might be worth looking at

Get eric torres(replaces scholes) and dida(or another old gk) and then you will have a decent team with a young player and an experianced player in almost every position. Then as the oldies (Scholes, ferdinand, vidic, giggs etc) leave, the youth (erick torres, evans, jones, cleverley etc) come in.

Move Honda to MC,and Rooney to AM,and put Hernandez in forward. Or sign some good striker(Damiao,Cavani)

Play Ferdinand instead of Jones, Rafael instead of Smalling.

Sell off Valencia to some Russian or Turkish team.

Try to buy Willian, use monthly installments if you have to.

If Willian has already been picked up, try for someone like Kagawa.

Make sure you don't start Nani, and possibly sell him. Way to selfish and tends to disappear in games.

Don't start Asamoah, as he is not good enough yet. Get some good, cheap, attacking midfielder. Again, I recommend 22-year-old Perisic from dortmund, as he is just an absolute beast and will score you ridiculous amounts of goals from midfield, with a Market Value of around 4 million only.

Also, you shouldn't have bough Honda. Not good enough for first team. With monthly installments, and early in the season, you could have landed Modric or Ganso, both of which are much better players.

Play Ferdinand instead of Jones, Rafael instead of Smalling.

Sell off Valencia to some Russian or Turkish team.

Try to buy Willian, use monthly installments if you have to.

If Willian has already been picked up, try for someone like Kagawa.

Make sure you don't start Nani, and possibly sell him. Way to selfish and tends to disappear in games.

Don't start Asamoah, as he is not good enough yet. Get some good, cheap, attacking midfielder. Again, I recommend 22-year-old Perisic from dortmund, as he is just an absolute beast and will score you ridiculous amounts of goals from midfield, with a Market Value of around 4 million only.

Also, you shouldn't have bough Honda. Not good enough for first team. With monthly installments, and early in the season, you could have landed Modric or Ganso, both of which are much better players.

Just half a season and now Perisic is more than 10mil in my Sunderland game :( (Don't really need a MC anymore, just your story about perisic is so interesting, mate).

And, yeah, Nani should go. High flair attribute but it will be hard for the manager to stop him from wasting long shots. He needs a long time to remove his habit. I often sells Nani at the start, and sometimes bring in Hulk (exchanging with Macheda, no transfer fee needed). And Valencia usually plays very well in the first season also.

Last edited:
sell nani + valencia? ive played a man u game and ive had loads of goals from valencia's pace to beat a leftback (as winger) and the ball to go past marked strikers like rooney + berbatov/hernandez for nani (inside forward) to tap in the back post. imo both valencia + nani worth holding.

If you do sell them tho- may want to look at gerard deulofeo.

keep Nani don't sell him, do it in the 4th season for 40m.