Man United 1-0 Chelsea

ajw

Reaction score
http://msnsport.skysports.com/matchreport.asp?fxid=283677&cpid=8

I think we deserved it,every player was brilliant, and Mourinho moaned about them being the better team, but they wasted chances and you dont win if you dont score. Plus we made great chances and bettered them everywhere and gave everything.

Now for a Chelsea collapse and Utd title charge!!! :D :king: :yes:

So...

Middlesbrough > Man United > Chelsea.

But....

Chelsea = Everton > Middlesbrough > Man United.

You just can't win.

P.S Man Utd are not going to win the league. Chelsea are.

Really redders there not :O

Was a good game, Man U deserved it, they attacked in the 1st and just soaked it up and tryed to counter in the 2nd, good game, great goal :D

One of the best games ive seen Man U play this year. Defensively we were great. Chelsea seem to be out of form now only winning 1 out of last 5. Mourinho does my head in saying he deserves to win. If you deserve to win mate your team would have scored! He needs to shut his cake hole sometimes always making excuses. We were the better team end of.

Lloyd said:
One of the best games ive seen Man U play this year. Defensively we were great. Chelsea seem to be out of form now only winning 1 out of last 5. Mourinho does my head in saying he deserves to win. If you deserve to win mate your team would have scored! He needs to shut his cake hole sometimes always making excuses. We were the better team end of.

ooooooooooh handbags

Not really, cos WE WON!!!

Redders said:
So...

Middlesbrough > Man United > Chelsea.

But....

Chelsea = Everton > Middlesbrough > Man United.

You just can't win.

P.S Man Utd are not going to win the league. Chelsea are.

Redders- Man United >Everton as well as Man United > Chelsea

The Premiership is a two-horse race between Man U and Wigan now

Guess your going to win the quadruple because you beat Chelsea?

Manure fans always do this. :p

Redders he's not being serious, are you ******* stupid. He's having a bit of fun.

You think i was :|

I was saying what every fan says about Middlesbrough fans to a Manure fan. ***.

Redders said:
You think i was :|

I was saying what every fan says about Middlesbrough fans to a Manure fan. ***.

Personally I dont care bout Boro fans :p

Why is there a manU 1-o chelsea thread and not a boro 4-1Man U thread !!! the 4-1 thread would get much mores posts in it and all !

Do you see a weekly thread? No? There's your answer.