Yeats
Callaghan
Neal
Nicol
Carragher
McDermott
Smith
Liddell

There's 20, give me a shout if you want another 20. :)

that was all i was asking for
well 10 not 20

Your opinion I guess, but remember that montages of a player can be completely misleading. There's one of Emile Heskey being a clinical goalscorer somewhere on Youtube...

Of course although my Grandad also has told me about Best, reckons he was a menace haha. Emile Heskey is a pretty good finisher tbf, just as Bramble is a solid defender. ;)

1. Diego Forlan
2. Kleberson
3. Michael Owen
4. Juan Sebastien Veron
5. William Prunier
6. Owen Hargreaves
7. Eric Djemba-Djemba
8. Manucho
9. Massimo Taibi
10. David Bellion

salute.

owen hardgreaves is a bit unfair, unlucky with two injured knees
he would start every game if he was fit!

1) Bobby Charlton
2) George Best
3) Eric Cantona
4) Ryan Giggs
5) Paul Scholes
6) Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
7) David Beckham
8) Denis Law
9) Roy Keane
10) Gary Pallister

1 - Duncan Edwards
2 - Bobby Charlton
3 - Paul Scholes
4 - Ryan Giggs
5 - George Best
6 - Peter Schmeichel
7 - Bryan Robson
8 - Eric Cantona
9 - Denis Law
10 - Tommy Taylor

IMO ;)

The thing with Giggs is he does the simple things right, has phenominal experience and is unrivaled in the left side of the pitch... Best was a right winger... who had magnificent talent but let it go to his head, im not denying the fact that Best was easily the best player for Man united in his day... (i would honestly say he was better than ronaldo... seen as they had thick leather balls, and heavy equipment.. wha ronaldo got? areodynaic balls and light equipment... no contest really?)... George best is easily 2nd in Man united history... Giggs is better because of the way he handles himself... he kept clean of drugs, alcohol and above all... a level head

let see if liverpool have 10 good players in there history!

1 - Steven Gerrard
2 - Steven Gerrard
3 - Steven Gerrard
4 - Steven Gerrard
5 - Steven Gerrard
6 - Steven Gerrard
7 - Steven Gerrard
8 - Steven Gerrard
9 - Steven Gerrard
10 - Did i mention Steven Gerrard already?

The thing with Giggs is he does the simple things right, has phenominal experience and is unrivaled in the left side of the pitch... Best was a right winger... who had magnificent talent but let it go to his head, im not denying the fact that Best was easily the best player for Man united in his day... (i would honestly say he was better than ronaldo... seen as they had thick leather balls, and heavy equipment.. wha ronaldo got? areodynaic balls and light equipment... no contest really?)... George best is easily 2nd in Man united history... Giggs is better because of the way he handles himself... he kept clean of drugs, alcohol and above all... a level head

Valid points, Maradona was a farce off the pitch though and he's still regarded as one of the best ever. It's on the pitch that matters in my opinion.

let see if liverpool have 10 good players in there history!
lol you must have the footballing knowledge of a peanut if you have to ask that question.

something your ignorant mind might not know, your sir mat busby was a liverpool captain.

When it comes to being talented player, there are very very few players who are better than Best. But when it comes to player as a professional and career, then it has to be Giggs ahead of Best.

And the list is *****, maybe voted by Under aged kids. Who in their right mind would exclude Law, Robson, Irwin.

never thought one comment who enjuice such rage.....it's called banter!!!!!

im sorry!!!

This might sound weird, but I think Johnsen, Cb for all non knowledgable fans, was a fantastic defender.

When it comes to being talented player, there are very very few players who are better than Best. But when it comes to player as a professional and career, then it has to be Giggs ahead of Best.

And the list is *****, maybe voted by Under aged kids. Who in their right mind would exclude Law, Robson, Irwin.

Amen.

and include Rooney? **** off, what a joke of a "poll".

and even though I am a United fan, you must be thick to think that Liverpool haven't had 10 good players

I would say Keane, Solskjær, Giggs, Ronaldo, Beckham, Smeichel, in no particular order. However, Larsson was the best player ever to play for Man Utd. (A)

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

This might sound weird, but I think Johnsen, Cb for all non knowledgable fans, was a fantastic defender.

Ronny Johnsen was pretty good, so was Henning Berg.

Valid points, Maradona was a farce off the pitch though and he's still regarded as one of the best ever. It's on the pitch that matters in my opinion.

while i agree with that... im talking about all round... not just football in footballing terms i still stick with my choice - giggs > best..

The list is basically right but Rooney shouldn't be there and Best should number 1 with Giggs being 2nd and Cantona 3rd.