zzeezzy

Reaction score
Hello people

I am looking to replace ferdinand and would like a similar type of ball playing defender to replace him with so the new CB can cover for Vidic who is more of the beast type of defender.

Also I am looking to hopefully get a defensive minded midfiellder but I would prefer if he was a CM defensive minded rather than just a DM.

I am looking to acquire one of these two positions now, I am in the January Transfer window first season but I ONLY have a transfer budget of £7.5 million.

Any help appreciated alot in advance.

Fellani for DM?

always a top player when i buy him

For DM could you get Moussa Sissoko?

Also, for CB you should get Giorgio Chelleini. You could pay over 48 months because of your transfer funds.

Jan Verthongen, Toby Alderwiereld (sp), Madjid Bougherra, Manoel (sp, and I remember him being a superb defender but can't remember if he was a ball player, will check when I boot up FM) for CB.

For CM, Poli, Arturo Vidal, Rodwell, Moussa Sissoko, Diarra.

Jan Vertonghen can cover all those positions, a good buy. Man Utd get him on all my saves.

whats wrong with smalling and evans?
shawcross or Dann for CB
cattermole, Parker or Barton for DM

Jan Vertonghen can cover all those positions, a good buy. Man Utd get him on all my saves.

ahh yeh slight problem there though Man City got him as I was focussing on getting Hazard and Hamsik in the Summer Transfer window.

I doubt you can get much better than Sissoko for the place you're looking for in the midfield, amazing player.
CB I'll add David Luiz's name to the pool

I doubt you can get much better than Sissoko for the place you're looking for in the midfield, amazing player.
CB I'll add David Luiz's name to the pool

But you can not get him for 7.5 mill can you??

7.5 mill is my transfer budget guys.

Thanks for the help guys

annan cheap but good dm
Andrea Ranocchia amazing dc

Jack Rodwell, Toby Alderweireld, Criscito and Chigrinsky .. sing Anthony Annan as your DM or Deffensive CM, he´s the best after Mascherano, and also the cheapest..

phil jones!!!! i use him in united!!! has been a revelation!!!