dosanjh7

Reaction score
im looking for a potential replacement for Van der sar, ive got ben amos, and Thomas Kuszczak, but im looking at potentially, de gea, eduardo (the porgutal keeper for this world cup) and benaglio, and maybe rene adler, but i know rene turns gd, but im wondering about the other three, de gea is young and good but how does he turn out?

Well out of the options I'd be inclined to go for Adler, although Manuel Nuere is just as good, and probably cheaper.

hm, not a fan of Manuel Neuer, do you know how David De Gea turns out mate?

i have a problem too :( im at united and i have 4 keepers. i dunno what to do. I have
Joe Hart(free from Barca)
Hogo Lloris(Free)
Rene Adler(Free)
Igor Akinfeev(42.5m)
what do i do?
as for your problem i would go for adler as i am in 2019 and he is best GK in world.amazing stats

id say for your issue, sell lloris, i dont rate him anymore to be honest, and you can make a decent profit off him considering he was free and sell akinfeev because he's older than the lot

David de Gea(At Madrid)
Sergio Asenjo(At Madrid)
Hugo Lloris(Lyon)
Manuel Neuer(Schalke)
Alphonse Areola(PSG) depends which season you are in.
Sergio Romero(AZ)

cheers m8 good advice been playin hugo in goal in pre season and has conceeded 4 goals not good dheers again

David de Gea(At Madrid)
Sergio Asenjo(At Madrid)
Hugo Lloris(Lyon)
Manuel Neuer(Schalke)
Alphonse Areola(PSG) depends which season you are in.
Sergio Romero(AZ)

im in 2010/2011 with your update the one before the prilimary update thing

how good is david de gea?

van der sar is still in goal for me at the moment no idea of when he retires though so maybe i could bring him in and tutor de gea, but everyones saying rene adler hmmm

Akinfeev.Very expensive,but he's well worth it.

im in 2010/2011 with your update the one before the prilimary update thing

how good is david de gea?

van der sar is still in goal for me at the moment no idea of when he retires though so maybe i could bring him in and tutor de gea, but everyones saying rene adler hmmm

De Gea is fantastic. 2010-11 he should be top backup, and would do well starting as well.

Thanks for your help people, i think its either between David De Gea, or Rene Adler, might get both actually.... lol get rid of TK, and when the Flying Dutchman retires

I'd go for LLoris, paid 27m for him at the start of the game and he's on fire for me. if your looking for a good young goalkeeper then go for renan ribeiro.