Reaction score
I'm currently halfway through my first united season I have only signed 2 players, neymar for 30m and Connor wickham from Ipswich who is joining end of season as I thought it would be better he continue development at Ipswich as he's only 17.

I'm debating whether to sign anyone in January or just see how things go and evaluate any new signings i need to make end of season. United have players like welbeck, cleverly out on loan j/w will they be good enough once they return end of season I was thinking welbeck coul compete with Hernandez Rooney and berbatov and if cleverly is good enough i could get rid of the joke that is carrick and sick note Hargreaves as I'm tempted with a move for Rodwell or henderson too.

So, my question is will these 2 in particular be strong enough for pushing a first team place once their loans end?

Not sure either welbeck or cleverly would ever be world class, but they would be good back-up and could well push for a first team start, but theres better out there

On my 2015 save welbecks in the first team with rooney, something like 18 apps, 7 goals not amazing but not to bad, sorry no screen shot

With the right training welbeck can turn into a cracking player, but i don't know about Cleverly. By the way Henerson turns out to be amazing. Got lots of assists for me on a previous Liverpool save.

if you want good youngsters, take a look through here...
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3674

these players will be good for your team with the right training and game time... (plus tutoring)

they are HG so it may be a good idea holding on to them, I see you like your English players, you just really need a couple of new Cm's :)

Rodwell is great and someone like Josh McEcheran or Tom Cairny :)