Polo1

Reaction score
Right, in March 2015 with Man United

Won everything first season but realised i just have too many CM's now.

I play a 4-2-3-1 style with the two CM's being BWM (D) and B2B (S) / DLP (S) depending on opposition

ATM I've got Fellaini, Strootman, Wanayama, Ward-prowse, Bender (lars) and Romero

Who shall i sell? or shall i loan one out?

Also anyone had any luck with Kagawa and Welbeck, can't get them playing well. Considering cashing in on them in the summer.

Cheers in advance

I retrained kagawa as a cm and play him beside feillani. Wellbeck is very inconsistent wherever I play him. Kagawa does the business time and again. When he plays the team always seem to play well. Have him dribble more and roam from position as an advanced playmaker and opposition have trouble picking him up. I don't know much about your other mcd except ward prowse who is a machine. Maybe dump either wanyama or strootman depending on who's better

If those are your "only" cms dont dump anyone. You re Utd you should be aiming to win all trophies you enter for so rotate!

Yeah, played a few months on and strootman keeps moaning about being played. Will sell him at the end of season along with Welbeck and kagawa.

At the end of the day I've got a few 5 star regens coming through to play in CM , want to give them some experience as well

Kagawa will play very well anywhere on the park. Sell welbeck as soon as you can cause he will fetch lot of money if sold at the right moment. Loon out ward-power and I m not sure how will romero turn out.

I found Sinji did well for me at an SS, if you've got some aging legs upfront cash in on them and give him a go. Agree with selling Welbeck would be very hot and cold for me

Cheers for the advice!
yeah I've already sold off Hernandez and Van Persie in the previous seasons due to one ageing fast and the other not scoring enough for me

Just beginning the next season. (2015/2016)
Sold :
Strootman off for 25 mil
Welbeck for 31.5 mil
Kagawa for 33 mil
Ward-prowse and Romero - loan (both moaning about squad size)
Purchased
Wilshere: 22 mil (Arsenal finished low)
Hamsik:29 mil (contract expires in a year)

Get Goretzka form Schalke or Oliver from Atletico Madrid. Both can be world class midfielder and can play right away for the first team.

Guys i need help,
Just had an offer for bender from Madrid around the 42 million mark.
Sell or not? who do i replace him with?

Guys i need help,
Just had an offer for bender from Madrid around the 42 million mark.
Sell or not? who do i replace him with?

Well that's a good offer but bender is worth that money, if you're thinking of selling then replace him with Javi Martinez from Bayern for BWM or Vidal from Juventus for BBM. Both are world are class midfielder.

Yeah it was in pounds, but i decided to reject it as
1. i have enough money already (120 million mark)
2. I couldn't buy anyone better unless i spent around 80 million

If I were you I would get Pogba he cost me ?30 million pounds but he's a great option as a DLP. (Plus he's homegrown I think so an extra bonus) (Y)

View attachment 515628

Right, anywhere else i can improve on? Money isn't a problem but would prefer not to spend too much (60 million+)

Play Mata in the centre and Shaqiri at the right and where is Januzaj he can be lethal at right wing. Also bring Pogba or Goretzka from Schakle instead of playing Fellaini. Also bring Di Sciglio or Peruzzi at right back. Also, bring Reus to play at left wing.

I find mata more effective on the right cutting inside, januzaj is out on loan cause i have mata and shaqiri to play on the right. Pogba is literally too much, he refuses to move and they want far too much money for him. I have rafael at right back, montoya is playing a back up. Finally reus won't even consider us

I find mata more effective on the right cutting inside, januzaj is out on loan cause i have mata and shaqiri to play on the right. Pogba is literally too much, he refuses to move and they want far too much money for him. I have rafael at right back, montoya is playing a back up. Finally reus won't even consider us

Well that's weird 'coz mata was great for me in centre, whenever i played him in wings he performed average, so i bought lamela. He and januzaj were lethal for me in right wing.

Kagawa is mad when played behind a F9 as a Treq. He is my best player and my team has world class players in, he out performs Rooney, Mata and Hamsik. World class when played right.

Also, Welbeck as an InsideForward Attack, with minimal/0 instructions on him, just let him play his game,he goes in. Misses some dodgy ones but he has a higher average rating than Reus.