Robbo2702

Reaction score
Just finished my first season. Romped the league but went out of the CL in last 16 under strange circumstances(2 men sent off), and crashed into the FA Cup. Youth players in micky mouse cup did ok.

Here is my squad, looking for advice on useful addition. Preference towards youngsters, ideally British and <£10m.

Also advice on anyone to sell please.

GK- De Gea, Lindegaard, Amos
FB- Rafael, Fabio, Evra, Luke Shaw (9), Buttner
CB- Ferdinand, Jones, Evans, Smalling
CM- Carrick, Gundagon (15), Cleverley, Fletcher, Powell, Kagawa
Wide Men- Rooney, Bale (40), Valencia, Nani
ST- Van Persie, Lewandowski (25), Hernandez, Welbeck

Got rid of Vidic (injury prone), and Anderson and Young (both inconsistent)

Been playing with flat back 4, giving the youngsters plenty of game time. Good in principal but lack of consistency may contribute to a few leaked goals. 2 of 3, Carrick, Gundagon and Cleverley in the middle. Rooney and Bale playing as interchanging inside forwards. Lewandowski and Van Persie up top and scoring for fun. Chica and Welbeck (less so) getting plenty of appearances off the bench.
Using Kagawa regularly, both instead of Rooney and also as an advanced playmaker as an alternative to one of the CM against weaker teams. Valencia and Nani used as back up, orthordox wingers when things need mixing up.

Looking primarily to phase youngsters (20 max) in as potential eventual replacements for Carrick, Rio, even RVP eventually

Any advice gratefully received.

D.Praet for carrick replacement bout 3million erm K.Papadopuluois ( spelling) schalke for Rio and RVP erm look at Nick helenius erm wilfried bony or V.Kadlec

Just finished my first season. Romped the league but went out of the CL in last 16 under strange circumstances(2 men sent off), and crashed into the FA Cup. Youth players in micky mouse cup did ok.

Here is my squad, looking for advice on useful addition. Preference towards youngsters, ideally British and <£10m.

Also advice on anyone to sell please.

GK- De Gea, Lindegaard, Amos
FB- Rafael, Fabio, Evra, Luke Shaw (9), Buttner
CB- Ferdinand, Jones, Evans, Smalling
CM- Carrick, Gundagon (15), Cleverley, Fletcher, Powell, Kagawa
Wide Men- Rooney, Bale (40), Valencia, Nani
ST- Van Persie, Lewandowski (25), Hernandez, Welbeck

Got rid of Vidic (injury prone), and Anderson and Young (both inconsistent)

Been playing with flat back 4, giving the youngsters plenty of game time. Good in principal but lack of consistency may contribute to a few leaked goals. 2 of 3, Carrick, Gundagon and Cleverley in the middle. Rooney and Bale playing as interchanging inside forwards. Lewandowski and Van Persie up top and scoring for fun. Chica and Welbeck (less so) getting plenty of appearances off the bench.
Using Kagawa regularly, both instead of Rooney and also as an advanced playmaker as an alternative to one of the CM against weaker teams. Valencia and Nani used as back up, orthordox wingers when things need mixing up.

Looking primarily to phase youngsters (20 max) in as potential eventual replacements for Carrick, Rio, even RVP eventually

Any advice gratefully received.

can you give us a screenshot of your team etc

Fischer, Koray Gunter, Umtiti, Zouma

Great future players.

Your squad is already fine as it is... The best I can recommend is Shaqiri on your wing. He is a real beast if you groom him up properly :)

I would suggest selling Nani from my experience he is not consistent enough, unless you have managed to get him to be?

i think that the idea players for you to buy would be replacements for Carrick with huge potential,
The players that come to mind are:

Tom Ince of Blackpool
Will Hughes of Derby

Both of these players are English players that will fulfill there huge potential,
I fell that both of these would be ideal to strength you team when the time comes.