Reaction score
MOYES AXE
United chiefs lose patience with beleagured boss.
Tuesday 22 April
The end of a horrid period for Manchester united has come . David Moyes was relieved of his duties after uniteds poor performances throughout this season. A 2-0 defeat at Goodison park proved the final straw for the Scot who had struggled to find his best 11 fielding 51 different teams during his 10 month reign at Old Trafford . The clubs American owners the Glazers were forced to sack moyes after defeat to Everton meant the red devils could no longer qualify for the champions.league costing them 30 million pounds . Many fans lost patience with Moyes after 3-0 defeats at home to Arch rivals Man city and Liverpool. A banner was displayed before the home win over Aston villa saying Wrong one Moyes out. The season also featured home defeats to spurs west brom Newcastle and Everton as well as both city and Liverpool doing the double over them before sundays defeat. The reds also lost 2-1 to Swansea in the 3rd round of the FA cup at Old Trafford. Club legend Ryan giggs ,40 has been placed in charge for the remaining Four games of the season. The big question now is who will be his permanent succesor?

UNITED GO FOR A VAN
Van gaal lands " Dream oppitunity
Manchester united today appointed Louis Van gaal on a Two year deal to replace the sacked David Moyes . Van gaal was favourite from the day Moyes was given his marching orders and was today appointed following Ryan Giggs mixed results as Interim Manager. The Dutchman said in a Press Conference " It is a fantastic oppitunity for me and for my career to finally manage in the Premier league and with such a great club" Van gaal will keep most of the the current staff unlike moyes but has brought Frank de boer in as assistant manager with Giggs becoming youth team coach. Van gaal will find out his sides fixtures on July 19.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

PL FIXTURES RELEASED
Van gaal handed tough start
Louis Van gaal has been handed a tough start to life as Manchester united Manager with a trip to Goodison park on the opening day incidentally the place that Moyes reign ended is followed by a Midweek trip to Anfield to face defending champions Liverpool. Van gaals first home game is against Norwich
More to come including full opening weekend fixtures.

POOR START FOR THE VAN
Pressure on Dutchman already
Louis Van gaals reign as Manchester United manager has got off to the worst possible start imaginable with 3 defeats from 4 to start the season leaving them 14th in the table.
A thriling 4-3 defeat at Goodison park which will be known as the day Romelu Lukakus hat trick in his first game as a permenent Toffee. A midweek trip to Anfield ended in a Valentin stocker goal deciding it.
The pressure was eased with a 4-0 win at home to Norwich in which overpriced 30m pound signing of Carlos Vela scored twice to ease the pressure . However the month enden with a 2-1 defeat to Stoke leaving them 14th and with a lot work to do for the Dutchman.

Okay people this cancelled as i was sacked in December when 5th will come up with something new later tonight. Possibly a BAP
spin off thing:D