Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Man Utd 1-0 Sunderland

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Substitute Louis Saha scores the winner as Manchester United edge out Roy Keane's Sunderland side.

More...

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Good to see Saha getting a goal.

Reaction score
We looked a totally different side when saha came on. Hopefully can stay clear on injury now.

Reaction score
You say that, but i bet you he'll get injured sometime soon... He could be amazing if he isnt always injured.

ajw

Reaction score
I know yeh, he could be one of the best strikers in the Prem if he stayed fit. Hopefully he will for a long time now because the crowd was really behind him when he came on, and it was good to see him score.

I spose its a good thing that we won today despite the fact that at times we played ****. Good to see Anderson makin a debut even if he wasn't anything special today-he put himself about a fair bit and was up for the physical game which is quite encouraging given that alot of South Americans etc are tarts.

Reaction score
lol @ Carricks hissy fit, 'cos O'shea went on instead :p

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha yeh that was pretty funny. Carricks face was brilliant. BUt tbh O'shea is the man!