Man Utd 1-1 Middlesbrough

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Man Utd drop two points at home as Boro secure a deserved draw at Old Trafford.

More...

Disgraceful. Man Utd should be ashamed :yuck:

You're gonna throw it away I can see chelsea winning tomorrow and you losing to chelsea. Leeds look like they're going down, but that would put a smile on my face!

Boro probably deserved to draw, and Rio got injured again which isn't good. However, its still in our hands, and even Chelsea do win tomorrow, which obv im hopin they dont, they still have to go to **** where I don't think they'll win.

Also, the ref was an absolute ****, from both sides p.o.v. But not allowing Solskjaer's goal was gash, Schwarzer had thrown the ball up so Ole was entitled to go for it. Absolutely appalling.

Im 90% the law of the game is that its not in play until the GK kicks it, I can remeber Henry doing it a couple seasons back and thats what the pundits said

Yeh I remember henry doin it and even then i said it was ok and i vehemtly hated **** at that time. If thats the law then its bullshit. George Best did it once for Northern Ireland, although referees and laws of the game were sensible back then.

Gregor is right, as soon as the GK kicks it, its then legal to carry on playing, but when the ball is out of his hands it is then illegal to take the ball out of motion.

Then as I said, thats complete wank

George Best did it once for Northern Ireland, although referees and laws of the game were sensible back then.

Best's was against England as well wasn't it and I think the officials did penalise him as well.

Oh yeh his was disallowed as well, i thought it counted...oh well...i still maintain the rule is balls

If man utd throw title away! Jesus titty ******* christ.

Last edited:
Boro probably deserved to draw

At least a draw tbh.

We dominated LARGE parts of the game and our midfield owned yours, (although Scholes was arguably the best on the pitch). Cattermole was awesome i thought, Boateng played well.

We deserved at least a draw.