Scarykarl

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm starting a save as Man Utd. But need some advise.

I aim is to emmulate fergie. But I need a team that can help me with this.

Ideas on who to sell and buy would be greatly welcome and appreciated

Also, I'm looking to play a standard 4-4-2 but open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Get young keeper and sum decent central midfielders cuz if we are being honest, it's quite bad
Also budget?

I have a £14 mil budget, plus whatever I can raise through sales.

you board will buy a player bigger than your budget + make sure you question thier ambition :D and they will eat out the palm of your hand and buy sakho m8 great CB

honestly dont need to spend much first season really only need to sign AMC like modric or pastore then second season new keeper de gea, akinfeev,nuer etc and AML to replace giggs hazard, marin, gotze dont forget u are in lots of debt so try not to spend spend spend

Thanks all for your advise. I have signed Sakho. Cost me 12m, plus a 60k wage, but looks well worth it. I have also transfer listed: Berbatov, wes brown, park, o'shea and kuszak (gk). Any idea what prices I should be demanding as there doesn't appear to be much interest in them, and also who I should buy with the funds raised.

Thanks again

Thanks all for your advise. I have signed Sakho. Cost me 12m, plus a 60k wage, but looks well worth it. I have also transfer listed: Berbatov, wes brown, park, o'shea and kuszak (gk). Any idea what prices I should be demanding as there doesn't appear to be much interest in them, and also who I should buy with the funds raised.

Thanks again

I always ask for double a player value when selling players, sometimes your lucky and get what your asking, other times u get 25-50% extra on top of player value.

sakho gets me 10 + goals a season buy sanogo aswell during your second summer :D he is immense

I have played Manutd game till 2019-20. I would recommend you getting a new keeper at the end of first season. Adler is the best option if Neuer isnt interested. Buying a left winger should also be a priority. Release Owen at the end of the season and also Wes Brown. You should look to sell Valencia and Carrick after 3 seasons. Hamsik would be a great option in midfield. Buy a young keeper like Boucher or Butland or Areola. In centre half you can buy Raphael Varane. For young midfielder buy Verratti. Strikers not needed. Hernandez and Rooney are enough and also Macheda after 2-3 years becomes a goal scoring machine.