gee_simpson

Reaction score
I'm having a bit of a dilemma atm. First of all I play a 41131 and I'm planning to play Fletcher in either the DM Defend role or the CM Support role. Which would suit him best? You should wait and read my following question before answering this though.

There are 2 players I'm thinking about signing to play 1 of those roles I mentioned. The 2 players are Fellaini and Sandro. Fellaini is well developed already whereas Sandro still has quite a big chunk of development left.

Which one should I go for? I can get Fellaini for £21M and Sandro for £14M. I am only signing 1 though. Where should one of these play, DM or CM?

First off I'm not sure about the formation. It doesn't seem balanced enough for me, and youll probably struggle against the big teams and away games. Flect would probably b best suited to CM Ball Winner or CM box to box, but im sure he could do a decent job at DM.

On the signings front, I have done a season with everton, play fellaini at either CM ball winner or DM anchor man the whole season and he was prity average, where as Sandro always averages at least 7.20 for the season at spurs, so out of the two id plump for him. Then again, you do have phil jones, and if you want to sign a new partner for vidic, or try and develop smalling, Jonesy would do a great job at DM.

Hope this has helped.

First off I'm not sure about the formation. It doesn't seem balanced enough for me, and youll probably struggle against the big teams and away games. Flect would probably b best suited to CM Ball Winner or CM box to box, but im sure he could do a decent job at DM.

On the signings front, I have done a season with everton, play fellaini at either CM ball winner or DM anchor man the whole season and he was prity average, where as Sandro always averages at least 7.20 for the season at spurs, so out of the two id plump for him. Then again, you do have phil jones, and if you want to sign a new partner for vidic, or try and develop smalling, Jonesy would do a great job at DM.

Hope this has helped.

Cheers lads. As for the formation, you can find it on the SI forums, it's called FuSS' Coterminosity 4231. It seems really good.

Anyway as for your replies, JV - I think Fletcher's dribbling attribute is too low to be a B2B, he only has 7 for dribbling, that's why I'm planning on retraining him to DM. Thanks for the advice regarding Sandro, he was my 1st choice and I'm actually going to play him as B2B because he still has quite a bit of PA to be moulded into a great player there.

@ Raikan - That's a helpful guide, cheers. Although I have already set up my team now.