astrasxi84

Reaction score
im about to start my 2nd season with utd and could do with a few pointers, first of all even tho i won the league, capitol 1 cup and champions league i feel my team needs to be stronger especially the defence as i was losing games like 7-1 chelsea, 6-5 liverpool, 6-2 bayern munich (went to win 2nd leg 5-0, football eh :D).
What signings (and departures) do you recommend i make? i have £30m and £400k wage budget. These are the players ive signed so far......

craig gordon free
ruben jenssen yttergard £1m
lucas digne £3m
kara £1m
fernando llorente free
yaya sanogo free
carlos fierro £1.3m

As you can see from above ive signed llorente, now how can i incorporate him in the same team as rooney, van persie and welbeck, theyve been on fire.
Cheers

oh yeh im on LFC summer update aswell

Post a picture of your squad/tactics? Also I'd loan out Welbeck for a good fee (3m maybe?) because you have too many strikers. Unless you bought someone in your first season, I'd say buy a new LB too, one who is almost as good if not better than Evra, and a new CM (Unless you bought someone in your first season).

But that's without being able to see your squad...

funny you should say that because hulk as been transfer listed and chelsea are after nani, so im kinda toying with the idea of doin business

Sounds like a great bit of business!!! Would mean having to sell to a rival though, but could only have to spend 10mil difference on Hulk?

prob try and offer him to foreign teams first for as much as i can get, dont want him to come back and haunt me