chrisnelie

Reaction score
Hi im just about to start my 2nd season with man utd last season i won the league and fa cup, iv now got 52 mill to spend and dont no who to buy last season i bought
beckham,veloso,moutinho,santon,asenjo.
And solt carrick,oshea.
Any1 any ideas please.
Any help on who to sell also please.

i would buy an new left winger to replace Nani as he is not tht good, i would also buy an extra striker, and possibly look for a young center back,

So fazio, pato, sakho and saivet

you dont wanna be buying loads of new players you are manchester united they already have a very good squad and you have added to your team pretty nice already maybe 1 or 2 signings but not to many

maybe even go for a really big player like

messi
kaka
gerrard
arshavin
fabregas
drogba
cech

i would buy an new left winger to replace Nani as he is not tht good, i would also buy an extra striker, and possibly look for a young center back,

So fazio, pato, sakho and saivet

Nani is always top class for me. Cross often, switch wings, lots of creative freedom. He's usually my top assists maker.

Nani as been playing quite well beckham got most assists last season with 17 playing in the centre but hes guna have to be a sub this term as my midfield is strong

aguero should be a good buy considering his stats and his age he will fit in well with your squad

in pre season maybe you could hae a look at playing rooney behind aguero and tevez or berbatov

im coming in to my 3rd season any advice??

1st season ins -
SUMMER WINDOW Lloris Zapata Di Maria Cardozo Muniain
JAN WINDOW Camacho Khedira

2nd season ins -
SUMMER WINDOW Falcao Sandro Maxwell David Luiz
JAN WINDOW No Transfers

3rd season ins -
SUMMER WINDOW Afelley FREE

Thats where im at atm any help would be appriciated

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Just to add to that
GK Guilheme
ST Neymar

and i was thinking to not renew GIGGS SCHOLES VAN DER SAR contracts is this a good