astrasxi84

Reaction score
Just finished the first season after finishing a disappointing 5th place, now this season I'm going to make amends, so any recommendations on what players to buy.
ive got £160m and bowt £4m wage budget, I need a starting CB, a back up LB, a starting CM and maybe a top class ST. (Rooneys whinging about leaving so might get rid).

CB: Laporte, Sule, Ginter, Hummels, Bartra, Dragovic, Bonucci, Barzagli, Doria, Gimenez, Godin..

LB: Targett, Jorge, Jonathan Silva..

CM: Koke, Verratti, Pogba, Hojbjerg, Rafinha, Thiago, Kovacic, Saul, Gundogan, Ruben Neves..

ST: Embolo, Vietto, Dybala, Berardi, Icardi, Kane, Vardy, Barbosa, Pratto..

Also look at Bazoer, Bernardo Silva, Zivkovic..

Brilliant reply cheers, I went for Laporte but he went to Chelsea, defo gunna have a look at these

LB- Brendon Galoaway, Ben Chilwell

CB- Balanta, Godin, Stones

CM- James McCarthy, Sven Bender, Cabaye, Xhaka

ST- Berahino, Kane, Lukaku

Southampton got relegated so thinking of raiding them, Wanayma, ward prowse and Bertrand spring to mind

I play as Spurs 3rd season now. Signed Wanyama for £17m in 2nd season- he's solid but doesn't do anything special. Deli Alli is getting good so might be worth a look for a starting cm. Other potential signings- Tielemans, Romero from Velez. LB - I signed a guy called Grimaldo from Barce..he's developed well, Danny Rose..Jorge who someone mentioned looks good

cb signing: jeison murillo can play as central defender - defend or ball playing defender defend signed him for 20m in 2nd season makes a brilliant partnership with smalling unbeaten since start of 2nd season and im in febuary now

cm signing: if your looking for a big game player thats consistent and chips in with a few goals lars bender is the perfect signing best role ball winning midfielder support

as for striker you've got 1 of the best strikers in game for me he has outshined messi & ronaldo & suarez (martial) in the calender year 2016 he played 39 games scoring 59 goals you've got a ready made backup to him already in wilson who wont mind playing second fiddle to martial

a player you maybe aint thought about in a position u may already be stocked up on but has been my best signing to date goncalo guedes i got him in the 1st season with negotiating for 14.5 million such a brilliant crosser and very consistent in supporting the striker with crosses

I'd stick with martial as well give him game time and he develops well. Cb try and get stones well worth the money.

I've got my eye on icardi as my three forwards are martial,barbosa and rashford, also another 1 that's cropped up is james McCarthy his scout report looks good, anyone had any luck with either