louiscfc

Reaction score
Just joined Man U at the start of the 3rd season and have signed Varane and Santon (from former club Madrid) and Nathaniel Clyne, as well as Lucas Moura (swap with Nani). Sold Valencia, Fletcher, Cahill, Lindergaard, Fabio. (Young and Rafael had already been sold before I joined)
Current squad is
GK: De Gea/Johnstone
DEF: Jones/Evans/Varane/Alaba/Santon/Clyne/Smalling/Burdisso
MID: Marchisio/Carrick/Cleverley/Moura/Kagawa
FWD: Van Persie/Rooney/Hernandez/Henriquez
Currently play the Barcelona Tiki Taka formation so am ok for strikers.

Want a cheap, good, young (pref. english) back-up goalie (max. £5-7m), 2 quality CM's one a succeeder to Carrick, one an advanced play-maker) and maybe a winger. Got around £60m to spend.
Quick note: Any Bayern and Dortmund players have no interest in signing aswell as Madrid/Barca. Gundogan and Vidal are at Madrid, Thiago/Gotze at Chelsea
Any other recommendations appreciated ! :)

F.Forster is good :) D.Praet should be class by now! Lucas Anderson erm winger...look at gaston ramirez erm ryan gauld he could of developed well by now :) ruben rochina is epic!

Jack Butland or Steele, but maybe take a look at regens.
Xhaka played extremely well for me. If you have money to spend, try Romulo.
check Daelhi and Januzaj in your team, they become a real gem in my save.

Leoandro Paredes/Pjanic/Hughes/Verratti/Hamsik

Cirgliano/Moutinho/Sandro

Allione/James Rodriguez/Kevin Volland

the only two young HG keepers have been mentioned! you have left yourself with very little choice in that department mate :) there are SO many good keepers out there

Steele is amazing in season 4 so must be good by season 3.

You should go for Pogba to replace Carrick he is a beast

English winger: Alex 'the ox' Oxlade-Chamberlain

Carrick replacement: Jack Wilshere

Carrick -> Kevin Strootman fits perfect in Man u with hes good friend Robin Van Persie to assist.
Other Cm's Marco Verratti / Lorenzo Crisetig / Andrea Poli / Joe Allen / Milan Badelj

For goalie id say Jack Butland. He would be 21 i think in your game and with the coaches at Man Utd should become a great back-up if not 1st choice goalie. I just bought him for Leeds, in the Jan transfer window, first season back in prem and he seems to be settling in very well. Team of the week a couple of times.