jord2009

Reaction score
im having a clear out of the deadwood rooney bender and a few others and letting my wonderkids go out on loan!!! Ive got 65 after I sell rooney!! I have a major issue at the moment my team cannot hit a barn door from a yard out!! Ive had lewandowski rvp rooney none of them have been any good but ive scraped through winning the CL twice the league fa cup lge cup 2wice community shield twice......... but im running the risk of ruining it all this season because my strikers are high morale in fact my whole team is but I cannot bag a goal and I don't know what my problem is...

De Gea
Marqinhos Jones Shawcross

Pogba Vidal
Zaha Ozil/Rodriguez Pastore
Welbeck Mitrovic

This is my starting 11 but no one is scoring ive sold rooney now to get his 225k p/w off my wages...... To cut it short I want a striker that will score me a hat full and quick as im running out of ideas

Falcao- will get you goals for fun
balloteli- goal machine
RVP- was the best striker for me average 30 + goals for 4 seasons, getting on abit now so im looking for a replacement
Lukaku > welbeck on all platforms

falcaos wages are an issue
never get balotelli ive been after him for 3 years
lukaku Chelsea wont talk about an offer

Talk about Ballotelli to the press -> Declare interest in him. More often than not he'll want to move.
Try Timo Werner. Gets to be a goal machine. Also, Luis Fernando Muriel.

And recheck your tactics, especially the roles you're playing your strikers at, if it contradicts the tactics formation you're using. [For eg, two False 9 upfront, and you can hardly blame them for not scoring too much..] With that attacking midfield, it should be pretty easy to get goals..

ive gone for draxler for 38 mil and Muriel for 10 mil

ive played 10 games since and nothing from either of them but my regen from arsenal has started scoring goals and draxler wow what a player

how do I get the best out of ozil I paid 44 mil for him I know I over paid for him and I also have james rodriguez amc and januzaj I think I have an inbalance issue too as in my cm I have vidal and pogba carrick and neustadter. im averaging 65% possession and 20 shots a game but not scoring a lot

i play with 2 forwards and his finishing is poor amongst my set of forwards!!

Just play mitrovic as a target man in attack. (His fav position) and he's bagged me nearly 30 goals this season an I'm in the first week of April