Have changed a couple of things like the 2 CBs changed to short passing as was giving ball away to much. And changed def poss to def set pieces in the training was conceding goals late on from corners/free kicks hope this works. Will play a few matches then post results.

Happy its working for you mate:) have you set up your set pieces yet?
Yeah, I did set them up, nothing to special, just near post corners with best header @ near post. Never fancied scoring alot of goals from set pieces, but they score alittle bit :) Will give it ago with short passing for defenders myself :)

Hi, do you mind uploading this tactic to another site? I'm unable to download from 2shared.com... Thanks!

Hi guys sorry had a big problem with laptop yesterday had to uninstall all programs and files and lost everything, due to me being a complete and utter F*****G tool and not backing up and have had to go back to factory settings hopefully will be up and running in couple of days. If people are testing can you still keep posting updates etc. Kind regards:)

Last edited:
pre season going well ill play a few games in league n stuff and post some SS:D

A few SS off stuff and my 1st game v Wigan in CS which iwas over the moon with as lost vidic with a bad tackle after 16minsView attachment 449377View attachment 449369View attachment 449370View attachment 449371View attachment 449372View attachment 449373View attachment 449374View attachment 449375View attachment 449376View attachment 449368

Save to say i dominated this game but was rubbish in front of goal also Vorm got MOM for the Swans
View attachment 449308View attachment 449307View attachment 449306

Last edited:
Having a up and down start but i still think this is a good tactic. Ive just changed to fluid attack and rooney as f9 for my last game and i won 7-1 lol..
View attachment 449193View attachment 449192View attachment 449191View attachment 449190View attachment 449189View attachment 449188View attachment 449187View attachment 449186

Still not had chance to use rvp yet ashe injured and valencia is amazing as winger for me. Sometimes it is frustrating that my defence leave gaps for op team to play in and rash callengers from my players. Fingers crossed i can kick on now this season

Having a up and down start but i still think this is a good tactic. Ive just changed to fluid attack and rooney as f9 for my last game and i won 7-1 lol..
View attachment 431527View attachment 431529View attachment 431530View attachment 431531View attachment 431533View attachment 431536View attachment 431539View attachment 431540

Still not had chance to use rvp yet ashe injured and valencia is amazing as winger for me. Sometimes it is frustrating that my defence leave gaps for op team to play in and rash callengers from my players. Fingers crossed i can kick on now this season

did u change the strikers? on mine i have a AF and CF, u got a poacher?

Anyone tried it in classic mode? Can't get tactics to work in that, especially ones that suit my team. Whilst I'd have preferred a 4-2-3-1 this looks like it could really suit my players if I give Michu time to adapt to being a striker.

did u change the strikers? on mine i have a AF and CF, u got a poacher?
Think you must have got an old tactic of mine by accident should have 1 CF and 1 Poacher. But have found out if you change the CF to a F9 it works much better and scores more goals, also change to fluid attack

Anyone tried it in classic mode? Can't get tactics to work in that, especially ones that suit my team. Whilst I'd have preferred a 4-2-3-1 this looks like it could really suit my players if I give Michu time to adapt to being a striker.
Give it try mate dont see why should not work:)

Think he somehow ended up with my fm13 tactic thats how i had my str set up as on there.

this is working well for me now hope i can keep thisup and then next season maybe improve in some areas lol

Last edited: