zeeek75

Reaction score
Oh hello.
I made a post earlier regarding me managing Everton and Monaco approached me for the job as Manager. Many people suggested to stay and bring success and be popular. you know what? IT WORKED! I went on to win 4 trophies in my 2nd season as Everton. I now have sufficient money and a strong squad that defeated FC Bayern in the CL Final. But the big question: MANCHESTER UNITED APPROACHED ME. Its really confusing and shocking after Ferguson retired, they are giving me 63M Transfer Budget and their squad is already very strong. But downside is, last season they qualified for EURO Cup only, so no CL for them next season. Should I go for it? United are known to have the best finance and the squad is also very good at the moment. Both teams are really challenging, and I am really up for the challenge :)

Please do suggest what I should do.

PS: I have already made 2 saves (One rejecting the UTd job and one accepting the Utd job) so I only need advice.

Thank you :D

Well, if you manage ManU, you'll probably dominate the game, lessen the excitement... For me, everton, make them the powerhouse.

Stick with Everton, push the youth, and overtake United to become the biggest club in England.

And this coming from a United fan. ;) lol

Stick with everton, personally i get bored if I do well then leave the club, the save dies imo

or you should create a different save with the job at United and you'll lose nothing. You'll still have the Everton save and now the United save.

Well, your original post made it sound like your goal with this save was to try and move yourself up to the biggest clubs in Europe. If that's what you want to do in this save, go with United. IRL if David Moyes had turned down Man Utd we'd all call him crazy. Even if he had won the league with Everton, Man Utd just has more financial muscle to dominate England and really compete in the Champions League.

But if you want a challenge, stick with Everton.

For example, in my save with Atletico Madrid, Juventus approached me in the middle of the second season. They had much bigger transfer budget than I had, and they're a big club. But I hadn't reached my personal goal of winning La Liga with Atletico. So I turned them down (but of course, made a second save where I accepted ... just in case).

Thankyou everyone. I decided to stick with Everton, although I do have a save with Utd just in case :)

Thankyou everyone. I decided to stick with Everton, although I do have a save with Utd just in case :)

Good luck! Sounds like you're doing awesome. What's your tactic like? What transfers have you seen in and out? Curious to hear the story of your success.

Good luck! Sounds like you're doing awesome. What's your tactic like? What transfers have you seen in and out? Curious to hear the story of your success.

Well, I use two tactics that I got from this site. I can PM you the tactics further if you are interested.

1st season: Sold Baines (24M pounds)
Bought ter-Stegen (20M) and Albiol (7M)

Finished 2nd in Premier Division, won FA Cup and the Capital One Cup.

2nd season: Bought Honda on Installments (14M)
Bought Milanov in January (11.25M)

At the end of the season, I won CL Final, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Premier Division.

My squad, about to start my 3rd season.
Got Lewandowski and Garmash on a free Transfer :)View attachment 372278

That is pretty much it :D

Last edited:
should of got strandberg at the start! im in 2019 with everton and hes worth 15mill, signing for 1.2 mill 1st season, also club captain, him and papadopoulas (check spelling) my CB's total beasts! would also recommend lucas romero, i sold baines, fellaini, heitinga, jagielka, osman and jelavic first season & bought youth which has now turned out for the better as im coasting the premiership without too much effort!

should of got strandberg at the start! im in 2019 with everton and hes worth 15mill, signing for 1.2 mill 1st season, also club captain, him and papadopoulas (check spelling) my CB's total beasts! would also recommend lucas romero, i sold baines, fellaini, heitinga, jagielka, osman and jelavic first season & bought youth which has now turned out for the better as im coasting the premiership without too much effort!

I don't understand why people sell Fellaini. He is amazing! He always has rating of 8.0+ in every match I play him. He is doing great right now.

I can't find Strandberg, probably because he isn't in my database.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people sell Fellaini. He is amazing! He always has rating of 8.0+ in every match I play him. He is doing great right now.

Exactly...Fellaini, Sandro, Yaya Toure, Khedira, Vidal..Those are the guys that what ever midfield role you gave, keep getting 7.5-7ish of ratings and plays really well.

I would only sell baines if i can get alaba.

Exactly...Fellaini, Sandro, Yaya Toure, Khedira, Vidal..Those are the guys that what ever midfield role you gave, keep getting 7.5-7ish of ratings and plays really well.

I would only sell baines if i can get alaba.

I bought Tagliafico as a replacement for Baines. He isn't good as Baines (very young) but he does the job as a fullback very well.

If you take into account evertons debt then it makes sense, well to me, sold all them at the start and 4 seasons later my teams like this.

Gk - Ter Stegen
Rb - Carl Taylor (Regen)
Cb - Strandberg
Cb - Papadopoulas
Lb - Lucas Digne
DM - SANDRO
Cm - Lucas Romero
Cm - Will Hughes
AML - Shaqiri
AMR - Alvaro Vadillo
CF - Mattia Destro

Also to get strandberg u need to have norway loaded.