astrasxi84

Reaction score
Hey guys just after a little advice I'm currently Utd in 2nd season, now I play a 4-4-2 and I rotate my 3 strikers (martial,Rooney and barbosa) but barbosa often plays on the wing so what I wanna know is do I keep him on the wing and buy a top striker or put him up top and buy a winger he's been on fire in both positions

Hey guys just after a little advice I'm currently Utd in 2nd season, now I play a 4-4-2 and I rotate my 3 strikers (martial,Rooney and barbosa) but barbosa often plays on the wing so what I wanna know is do I keep him on the wing and buy a top striker or put him up top and buy a winger he's been on fire in both positions
You've answered your own question. He's brilliant at both and covers both. So carry on

Shouldve mentioned this earlier but rooneys expecting to leave so I'm planning life without him hence the need for another player

I think if you can get a better striker then you use on the wing and if you can get a better winger then you as the striker... it's simple as that :)