MAN UTD - best signing?

iJAMIE

Reaction score
i have just started a brand new game with manchester united.
& i would like to know who the players you would buy for them no matter the price!!! :D

Well I signed Davide Santon for Man Utd in first season, he is only 18 but already starts for me! He can play any position on the right flank, right back, right wing back, right midfield and right wing!
Carlos Vela isn't great for me yet but then again.........he's Carlos Vela lol, a must buy really he wont get good at first but he will be class in the future!
Alberto Paloschi wont move at first but he probably will in January, he is co-owned by AC Milan and Parma. He is currently top scorer in Serie B on my game with 20 goals!

Well I signed Davide Santon for Man Utd in first season, he is only 18 but already starts for me! He can play any position on the right flank, right back, right wing back, right midfield and right wing!
Carlos Vela isn't great for me yet but then again.........he's Carlos Vela lol, a must buy really he wont get good at first but he will be class in the future!
Alberto Paloschi wont move at first but he probably will in January, he is co-owned by AC Milan and Parma. He is currently top scorer in Serie B on my game with 20 goals!

Nice Finn..but, how do you got the money? Do you sold the current Man Utd squad?

i have just started a brand new game with manchester united.
& i would like to know who the players you would buy for them no matter the price!!! :D

Now, Im managed Man Utd for season 2012-2013. I have sign Balotelli at the July transfer window. The other players are Saivet, Fausto Rossi.

In January transfer window, I have sold Tevez, Nani, Carrick and Owen Hargreaves but I bought Lassana Diarra, Fazio and Capel. I was crazy to sold Tevez to Real but I can't do anything because he not interesting to sign new deal. :D