• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson agrees to lift his ban on talking to the BBC.

More...

Why Fergie why? :'(

BBC must have done some grovelling to get that ban lifted. Would've told them to shove it. Not that I hate the Beeb or anything. *ahem*

Good..

Now all I want from Fergie is just respond with "Yes" or "No" for all questions..

does this mean he'll speak to them but only ever answer no comment?

Obviously he has, if he's told them that...

Anyway, I don't really give a s**t, to be honest, it's up to him to do what he likes and it won't make any difference to me, especially as I don't watch the interviews on MOTD.

I hope he does all interviews in the style of this:

[video=youtube;2FgchHlaSQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FgchHlaSQE[/video]

I hope he does all interviews in the style of this:

[video=youtube;2FgchHlaSQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FgchHlaSQE[/video]

Quality. Best interview I've seen in a while XD

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Wow. They didn't even apologise or anything. Just letters and e-mails saying they wanted to put their differences behind them. Christ. Guess sorry is the hardest word to say after all

about ******* time.

what was it all about anyway?

haha problem reporter?

Surprised he would talk to the BBC again, especially with the some of the headlines they come out with. Wonder how long it will last.....

about ******* time.

what was it all about anyway?

BBC made allegations about his son who was an agent at the time-don't know if he still is. Safe to say they were a bit out of order

Just realised the true consequences of this.. No more Phelan on MOTD! With all the effort that went into that beard as well.. :(

Yeeeessss thank ****, no more of that ***** Phelan!!! My god i hate that man.

I guess this is the difference between sports in America and sports in Europe. In America you are required to speak to the press no matter what, and if you don't you get heavily fined (the league obviously wants its managers and players to talk to the media for commercial reasons). Doesn't matter if the media are critical of you or not.

Back