DannyB10u

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just a hypothetical question; if I wanted either a world class or young star to play as a defensive midfielder for MUFC.

Are there any better options than expensive but World Class De Rossi and young Romulo?

thoughts are appreciated! :)

Which Players Should I Buy/Sell on FM 2013?

please start here in future :) I have moved this thread to the correct section...

Lars/Sven Bender/Ognjen Vukojevic/Yiroslav Rakitskiy/Arouca/Mario Bollatti/Radja Naingollan/Josip Radesovic/Blaise Matiudi/Ettienne Capoue/Rio Mavuba/Geoffrey Kondogbia/Willians/Felipe Soutto

Hi Guys,

Just a hypothetical question; if I wanted either a world class or young star to play as a defensive midfielder for MUFC.

Are there any better options than expensive but World Class De Rossi and young Romulo?

thoughts are appreciated! :)

Sandro from Spurs. £17.5 million. 23 Years old so still young, but already top class.

Which Players Should I Buy/Sell on FM 2013?

please start here in future :) I have moved this thread to the correct section...

Lars/Sven Bender/Ognjen Vukojevic/Yiroslav Rakitskiy/Arouca/Mario Bollatti/Radja Naingollan/Josip Radesovic/Blaise Matiudi/Ettienne Capoue/Rio Mavuba/Geoffrey Kondogbia/Willians/Felipe Soutto
You missed out Sandro, hang your head in shame.

Oh, and you wont be able to get Romulo as he just signed for Moscow this season.. you will have to wait at least 6 months before you can get him, most of the time a year...

You missed out Sandro, hang your head in shame.

1) Sandro is my boss' name :p so no! (just kidding, however it is his real name)
2) He is good on Fm but **** in real life :p like Miguel Veloso was a few years back.. overrated!
3) I like to state the less obvious players otherwise all of you would end up with the same team :p

1) Sandro is my boss' name :p so no! (just kidding, however it is his real name)
2) He is good on Fm but **** in real life :p like Miguel Veloso was a few years back.. overrated!
3) I like to state the less obvious players otherwise all of you would end up with the same team :p

Woah, Sandro isn't over rated! He is the one doing the dirty work while Dembele and co play. He was the one shutting us down when we were all over them. And to be fair the Benders are well known.

Woah, Sandro isn't over rated! He is the one doing the dirty work while Dembele and co play. He was the one shutting us down when we were all over them. And to be fair the Benders are well known.

I was being sarcastic.. can you not see the tongue smilies?

No mention of Fellaini?! Disgusting!

In every one of my saves he goes to Man City for £17.5 million. Worth a shot. Least he'll go to a better club than that lot. And he pretty much owns in the anchorman role

thats because ajt everyone would suggest him, just like everyone does Sandro :p

I like to offer alternatives to the mainstream players...

Fernando from gremio or casmiro from dont know where sao paulo i think.

I was being sarcastic.. can you not see the tongue smilies?

No, I was in a blind rage over Sandro! haha

I would choose Lars bender over Sven though.

Last edited:
thats because ajt everyone would suggest him, just like everyone does Sandro :p

I like to offer alternatives to the mainstream players...

You're such a hipster :p

M'Villa is a boss,Sven Bender is great at dm too.
Inler dint do quite well for me.Not a tackler,same as Carrick.
Fletcher retrained to dm is a class act.
Strootman at dm is still not going that well,though he opens defences up with his passing and vision.