Man Utd confirm Hargreaves blow

• Thread starter Thread starter CtPauley
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2K
Again? I feel sorry for him, a great player. He may be offered a pay as you play contract, as stated above, though, that would be best for both United and Hargreaves.

Or maybe if he can't play, he should consider some coaching badges? I'm sure he'd have something to offer coaching wise

Are we really suprised?? I remember commenting on the last thread which was along the same lines and i said then he should just give up.

Are we really suprised?? I remember commenting on the last thread which was along the same lines and i said then he should just give up.

Tbf though, if you love football with a passion would you want to give up? I agree he probably should, but it would be an absolute gut wrencher of a decision to have to make

Tbf though, if you love football with a passion would you want to give up? I agree he probably should, but it would be an absolute gut wrencher of a decision to have to make

Oh it must be one of the hardest things to have to do. But i felt it was time for him a year or so ago but now its gone too far unfortunatly.

Or maybe if he can't play, he should consider some coaching badges? I'm sure he'd have something to offer coaching wise

You sell us Rodwell. And Hargreaves train him into an utter tank. Sound good? ;)

I would like to offer my services to Sir Alex. I'm offering to play in the place of Hargreaves for a measly 40% of his wage. Surely a good deal as I am not injured and he is making a 60% weekly save.

Call me.

You sell us Rodwell. And Hargreaves train him into an utter tank. Sound good? ;)

Leave ****** Rodwell out of this lol. But Owen would make an excellent coach imo.

I can see a 1 year contract at the end of the season with his wage based on appearances.

It's one of two scenarios for me now..

Scenario 1 is we release at the end of the season and retires, as I can't see anyone picking him up with his recent injury worries.

Scenario 2 is we offer him a 1 year, pay as you play deal and see what happens. If it's the same next year we'll release him - if he finds fitness we offer him another contract at the end of that one.

Although, due to his age - I think scenario 1 is the more likely.

Not a huge loss for United. They've coped more than well enough without him over the past 3 or so years.

I personally think he will retire come the end of the season. Shame, he was a decent player.

I'm not so sure.
Owen is one of my favourite English midfielders by the way. Better than Scholsey in my opinion.

You have opened a can of worms mate.

And Just as Carl Predicted, Here comes the worms.

Are you for sure, Scholesy is the most talented english player of his generation, He was better then any other english player of his time.

I said "in my opinion". For you maybe Fletcher and Roy Keane are the greatest central midfield duo ever, for me technically Hargreaves is probably the best English midfielder in the last 15 years. Or at least much better than Scholes, Keane, Carrick and Fletcher. It's obvious for everyone, who's up to this game for more than 5 years and, of course, isn't Scottish.

I said "in my opinion". For you maybe Fletcher and Roy Keane are the greatest central midfield duo ever, for me technically Hargreaves is probably the best English midfielder in the last 15 years. Or at least much better than Scholes, Keane, Carrick and Fletcher. It's obvious for everyone, who's up to this game for more than 5 years and, of course, isn't Scottish.

Lol lol lol lol lol., I dont care whether it is your opinion it is stupid.. Scholes > Hargreaves..

Back