xSEARL3Yx

One Of A Kind!
Reaction score
Hi

I am Man Utd atm.
I want to sign a decent Centre Back aged 17-23 and the maximum I would like to spend is around £15m-£20m. Any ideas?

I also would want to sign a striker aged 18-25 and the maximum I would spend is around £10m-£40m. I'd like this striker to be English or any other British nationality as I am running out of English players :L I'd like him to bang in at least 15 goals a season and challenge Rooney and Berbatov for the top spot. Any ideas?

Patch 11.3
2010/11 January Transfer Window

CB - Jan Vertonghen, versatile and young, what more do you want? ;)
ST - British strikers, hmmm... I'd say Leigh Griffiths or Connor Wickham, not sure though, haven't got experience with either of them

I have Vertonghen in mind :) How much does he usually cost?

Kyriakos Papadopoulos has been a complete beast for me in defense! Currently top scorer in Serie A as well

Simon Kjaer for CB. He's tank and replaces Rio perfectly.

You have Evans and Smalling for CB's :/ but that Jan Vertonghen's good, but Man City always buy him for me. For a striker I'd say Wickham, as a prospect but you have Hernandez who's a beast when playing with Rooney.

CB - Raphael Varane , Ryan Shawcross , Cristian Zapata , Gary Cahill , Phil Jones
ST - Neymar , Romelu Lukaku , Vaclav Kadlec , Yaya Sanogo , Terence Makengo

On my 11.2 Chelsea save, I got him for £12.5m but I think I overpayed XD
Phil Jones is also pretty good, if not pretty pricey, i got him for £22m 3rd season but he's been consistently brilliant

for an english striker Daniel Sturridge is a beast. Im not sure how much it will cost to sign him tho :/

Phil Jones , I signed him for £12M in the second season with Sunderland and he has been immense!
He is already a Club Favoured Personnel and I have just started my third season!

Phil Jones has amazing physical attributes and is a great defender aswell. If I remember rightly you can get him for around £10 from Blackburn? At least I did on 11.2.

Daniel Sturridge isn't a bad shout but he plays for the mighty Blues, you think he'd go cheap? :L

Vertonghen for CB. £10.75m
Connor Wickham? Chris Wood (but he's from New Zealand :p).

ST - Connor Wickham , Harry Kane , Danny Welbeck , Jay Rodriguez , Kevin Doyle

Do you really need anybody, with Smalling and Evans as your prospect CBs and Hernandez already good enough to play from the off? As for suggestions, I'd say Phil Jones for CB and then up front I'd say wait for Welbeck to return from Sunderland and see if he cuts it next year rather than spending, as he will qualify as a home grown player.

John Fleck is also good if you retrain him, and he's fairly cheap

John Fleck is awesome, but he plays better in attacking midfield or off the main striker