Dowey09

Reaction score
Is there anyway I can slow down the rate that Manchester United leak money?
In my first season I won the League and Champions league, so far into my second season I'm second in the league, won the super-cup, club world championship, community shield and am in the semi-finals of the Champions League so it's not as if I'm not making any money in competition, I've only spent around £40 million on players so I haven't gone money mad either.

Any tips or suggestions ? :)

maybe try loaning out the guys ur not gonna use eliminates part(or all) of their salary for a few months. or sell them.

That still begs the question of what rafmarinello said??? Or were you just dying to post a picture of something you found today and this was the thread to do it?

That still begs the question of what rafmarinello said??? Or were you just dying to post a picture of something you found today and this was the thread to do it?

My bad, i thought it was post a hyper link day. :'(

Ah, I had to check then realised, it is "post your fantasy" day. Explains it.

Stay on topic

Use Rafmarinello's link, some of the greatest members of this site contributed to that advice ;)

Off topic - NiallZemin, just because you contributed 1 thing ;) I did about 80% of it. Dunc don't infract me for this off topic, as I know your lurking around this thread finding a way to infract me so I get my ban :p
On topic - Read the guide, try to reduce wages,expand your stadium,

I suggest you sell all your expensive players and rake in the monies, then replace them with young blood.

Is there anyway I can slow down the rate that Manchester United leak money?
In my first season I won the League and Champions league, so far into my second season I'm second in the league, won the super-cup, club world championship, community shield and am in the semi-finals of the Champions League so it's not as if I'm not making any money in competition, I've only spent around £40 million on players so I haven't gone money mad either.

Any tips or suggestions ? :)

I played as man utd for 4 seasons and you will be losing a chunk of money regardless of how many players you sell, as the main issue for losing the money is the large amount of cash you have to pay each month. If you have successful seasons you should be able to balance it out. The board ended up increasing the stadium capacity after each year for me, which helps out a bit until you become debt-free in 2017.

sell rooney as he is ***** and has a high wage get rid of older players just because paul scholes is a legend dosnt mean u shud keep him at cm until he dies at the wage of 60k per week if he isnt playing flog him

loan out your reserve players(prefer to loan players out in your domestic league than foreign leagues),after a couple of years they would have gained some reputations and their CA would have almost peaked.You can get a lot of money by selling them.You can also get between 2-4m if you loan your reserve players out for a fee at the start of every season.you can't really buy all players with high PA so just buy the ones that your club and tactic need the most.

take a look at your feeder clubs and terminate links with useless clubs.